IGNORED

Man City

Romey 1878

Guest blueboy122

Not on the bench eithersad.png .

Mucha, Oviedo, Heitinga, Hitzlsperger, Barkley, Vellios, Gueye

Hmmm wonder what the problem is? I would like to see vellios today if jelly isn't performing he is a big lad who isn't afraid to put himself about

I don't get a good feeling about this game to be honest. If Jellyfish is going to come good again, this is the game to do it. Fingers crossed. The way the team has been playing we can win this game, but can and will are poles apart. If we don't start to score goals we are not going to finish in Euro spot let alone top four (I think that is very unlikely now) Good history against the mancs in recent years, but it is about to come unraveled I fear. Sorry to sound like I am being pessimistic. But I am.

Guest blueboy122

Anyone watchinh through fox soccer and think the co commentator is a brainless twat? He said Baines should have been booked for that challenge where he over ran the ball...... Pathetic comment he got the ball before Toure was anywhere near him.

Guest blueboy122

Felliani hasnt got a left foot, mind he scored Wednesday with it. There in the box because he isnt confident with his left he has to take it with is right and go away from goal rather than twat it with his left!

Anyone watchinh through fox soccer and think the co commentator is a brainless twat? He said Baines should have been booked for that challenge where he over ran the ball...... Pathetic comment he got the ball before Toure was anywhere near him.

They're starting to piss me off now... Everton with 10 men behind the ball making it difficult for City to penetrate... What? We're in the lead now after a great start, it's not as if we've been playing defensively since KO.

I havnt got a problem with refs giving penaltys like that, IMO I think it needs to stop all this tugging and pulling in the box. However, theres no consistancy. Everton should have had at least 7 or 8 of those penaltys this season, so why as soon as it happens to a top 4 club do refs decide to change their mind? Either give them every time or dont give them at all. Pathetic reffing, have an opion on a perception of a foul and stick to it you pirck. rant over.

Penalty my arse.. Thats what goes on in the box and yet again lady luck avoids us and the referee thinks that is a pen!

Nothing to do with luck, the refs in this league are a disgrace as is the FA. Don't see why the majority of the league hasn't made more of a noise as the system is biased towards the cash cows.