IGNORED

Stoke City - Away Game

Dalziel Kane

I love how I got blasted for saying Howard fucked up last week and now everyone is saying it. It's time people just accepted that he's not the goalkeeper he once was and is a total fucking liability. We need to invest in someone new come January because with fuck ups like this Champions League is but a dream.

I love how I got blasted for saying Howard fucked up last week and now everyone is saying it. It's time people just accepted that he's not the goalkeeper he once was and is a total fucking liability. We need to invest in someone new come January because with fuck ups like this Champions League is but a dream.

You were still wrong last week.

Shite have got one back, but they're still going to lose..

I'm getting almost no commentary from todays game, all they do is focus on other boring trivial games I couldn't give a fuck about. Seems we're struggling again today and holding on a bit ?

Maybe I'd take a draw right now, after losing that lead before. It's just another draw to add to the collection..

Getting quite agitated now. Getting very tense now, with time almost up.

Ive been thinking it recently too, and considering the fact weve had 2 clean sheets so far this season (not all down to him of course) I dont think we should be looking at buying more strikers, we need to look at a real challenger for T-Hows position.

People leaving at 1-1, shocking.

Might not be because of the scoreline, might just be the simple fact that the car-park is a nightmare.

Regarding the game I'm happy with a point away to Stoke, we could have beaten them and probably should have considering the way in which Stoke got their equaliser but a point away is not to be sniffed at and it's much better than none.

well, theres a point we definitely dont deserve... Considering the 3 incidents Felli got away with, how many games you think hes going to miss?

3? Violent conduct on the Stoke lad (Shawcross was it?) for the headbutt. I think that FA might let the push go, but we'll wait and see. I'm hoping Moyes gives him a good bollocking for his actions regardless.

Well that was poor!

Fellaini could have been sent off three times. Headbutt, elbow and a punch in over time. What was he thinking? Banned against West Ham surely?

Osman was shite today. Really bad.

Barkley was lively after coming on. Looked promising.

Perhaps we'll see him start next week with Fellaini suspended.