IGNORED

Stoke City - Away Game

Dalziel Kane

Always a tough game for any team at the Brittania but if Gibson and Mo can keep the ball on the deck I think we could sneak a win.

A team a quite like and I've always liked Pulis nd I love how the media and the likes of Wenger Fergie and co slate them for their style of play...hats off I say He's done a cracking job!

1-2 or 0-1 either way I can only see a goal in it between us.

Don't have much time but Owen will participate in this of all things and Crouch also, I was a bit skeptical at first. Looking forward to this maybe. Weather won't be the finest, and what with their difficult play and awkward tactics it could be a long afternoon, but still quietly confident.

Incidentally check out their official club page The Oatcake. I did think about signing up for the weekend but then decided not to bother, but still a worthwhile look if you haven't seen it.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters

There's no way we're going to score four goals in this fixture, have a bit of sense.

It will be settled by an only goal, and I think we will get that, but no landslide victories.

Once again, if you never went to The Victoria Ground, you can't quite appreciate it as a stadium, and City always seemed more dangerous in their previous home.

I wonder sometimes why they sing Tom Jones songs.

Did ask once but didn't get a definite answer.

All I know is, Stoke isn't in Wales, or anywhere near it, but we'll let it rest, and just concentrate on the game in hand.

Owen and Crouch are ready to start incidentally. That means there is cause for concern

Why wonder? its not unusual!

'goes and hides behind sofa'!!

There's going to be a minutes silence before start of play today you would imagine ? Actually, probably not, but worth a mention.

Kick off is but nine hours away and feeling confident, if people choose not to participate that's their business. I'd rather focus on a game of significant importance that may only become more relevant at the final days of the season.

It looks like they may play a 4-1-4-1 today with Crouch as lone striker from what I can ascertain, so there's chances to be had if Moyes takes an attacking emphasis and goes straight for the win. These really are the types of games you need to win if you want to challenge at end of season.

There's going to be a minutes silence before start of play today you would imagine ? Actually, probably not, but worth a mention.

Kick off is but nine hours away and feeling confident, if people choose not to participate that's their business. I'd rather focus on a game of significant importance that may only become more relevant at the final days of the season.

It looks like they may play a 4-1-4-1 today with Crouch as lone striker from what I can ascertain, so there's chances to be had if Moyes takes an attacking emphasis and goes straight for the win. These really are the types of games you need to win if you want to challenge at end of season.

Why?

The shootings in America is the only thing I can think of that might make Pascoe think of that happening.

I can't see that, I don't think it would have the same gesture as usual. It's a tragedy, but now happens far too often over there for a collective gesture to make an impact. Sincerity towards the families, has turned to disapprobation towards the Country.

I can't see that, I don't think it would have the same gesture as usual. It's a tragedy, but now happens far too often over there for a collective gesture to make an impact. Sincerity towards the families, has turned to disapprobation towards the Country.

I don't think they will, I was just saying that's the reason I can see him saying there might be one.