Southampton (H)...Nikica Jelavic

Leeds (A)...Victor Anichebe

Swansea (A)...Victor Anichebe

Newcastle (H)...Leighton Baines

West Brom (A)...Leon Osman

Leyton Orient (H)...Kevin Mirallas

Aston Villa (A)...Steven Pienaar

Manchester United (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Don't see how you can vote for anyone other than Pienaar, goal and an assist. What more does he have to do? Top performance.

Pienaar was runner up for me, but the goal was somewhat unintentional (though good job following the ball) and both goals came off of balls from Baines. I thought Baines was almost flawless for the entirety of the game and for that reason I gave it to him.

Baines, Gibson, and Pienaar all played well in the second half, but over the 90 it's only one of two. Osman, back to his best after a long month of subpar performances. Anichebe considering it's his first game back is a close second and really didn't deserve the stick he was getting before the goal.

Going to be a big weight on his shoulders to carry the midfield with 3 of our best 5 out, dreading the Chelsea game. But for now Leon, Leon, Leon! celebrate.gif

I always felt safe when Baines had the ball. More than any other player, he always did something productive with it too. He was crucial for keeping control over the game. No West Ham player was a match for him. Okay Osman had a good game, but was he really better than Baines? I wouldn't really say so.

Going to be a big weight on his shoulders to carry the midfield with 3 of our best 5 out, dreading the Chelsea game. But for now Leon, Leon, Leon! celebrate.gif

Gibson's will only be one game won't it? Or none if it gets overturned (though I don't think it will). Hitz decent deputy anyway.

I always felt safe when Baines had the ball. More than any other player, he always did something productive with it too. He was crucial for keeping control over the game. No West Ham player was a match for him. Okay Osman had a good game, but was he really better than Baines? I wouldn't really say so.

Was he really better than Pienaar? I wouldn't really say so.

Gibson's will only be one game won't it? Or none if it gets overturned (though I don't think it will). Hitz decent deputy anyway.

3 games immediate ban, or was that because Felli had 5 yellows already? Not fully clued up on the suspension changes, we don't usually get many other than the ones for accumulated yellows usually Cahill, Neville, and Felli shaking fist.png

Straight red = violent conduct = 3 games

Thought Gibson was great today along with Pienaar and Ossie. Decent shift put in by Jagielka too, although I wish he could cross. Went for Ossie in the end. He's gone from being one of the most underrated players at the club to one of the first names on the sheet.

Heatinga was wank.

"I thought the way we played was terrific. If anyone deserve to be picked for England it was Leon Osman after today's performance. He was on a different planet to anyone on the pitch."

Once again Pienaar leading a motm poll on here. I'd have ranked him 3 - 5. Had expected a whitewash for Leon as he was head and shoulders above the rest.

After watching the game on football first, i have to agree with Pete, Ossie was really impressive today so he gets my vote.

1) Osman

2)Baines

3)Pienaar

4)Gibson

5)Chebe's

Jelavic looked really really poor today which is slightly worrying and he went for the ball after chebe's header with his hand which we dont like to see, hope he sorts it out for the Wigan game..

Also,none of the commentators mentioned how Noble went down like he had been shot when Gibson caught him but Baines got straight back up after his incedent... Cant stand West Ham.