IGNORED

Everton v Chelsea 30th Dec 13:30

Avinalaff

You predicted 4-0 at the start and you predicted a goal 30 minutes before it came and claim you saw it coming? Pretty idiotic to me

While Lampard scored, let me just say that if you can't tell if someone on the internet is a troll or an 'idiot' it usually means the subject is more intelligent. I learnt that lesson myself.

And EFC's tactics: early pressure is never a good idea against Chelsea. You got lucky to get an early goal. Barcelona for instance couldn't do it despite all the chances. The reason is you can't break Chelsea's morale, they will keepgoing for it till the very end. That's why if you give it your all early on, you will get frustrated and get the deksel on your neus in the end. In fact, if your team isn't better than Chelsea's intrinsically (ManU, Man City, Barcelona, ...), Chelsea can only lose against themselves.

Edited by Mirallas

While Lampard scored, let me just say that if you can't tell if someone on the internet is a troll or an 'idiot' it usually means the subject is more intelligent. I learnt that lesson myself.

And EFC's tactics: early pressure is never a good idea against Chelsea. You got lucky to get an early goal. Barcelona for instance couldn't do it despite all the chances. The reason is you can't break Chelsea's morale, they will keepgoing for it till the very end. That's why if you give it your all early on, you will get frustrated and get the deksel on your neus in the end. In fact, if your team isn't better than Chelsea's intrinsically (ManU, Man City, Barcelona, ...), Chelsea can only lose against themselves.

Fuck off if your trolling then?

"We got lucky" with the early goal? :lol: you really are pathetic. What about the when we hit the post and bar? And the saves Cech had to make? You are so biased it is a little cringeworthy