IGNORED

Everton v Chelsea 30th Dec 13:30

Avinalaff

He should have just crossed it instead of trying though, considering that only Distin was in behind him.

Just looked back it was Oscar who tackled him. But yeah jelavic tried to take on cole, he doesn't give much away against ronaldo - jelavic needs a boost.

I seriously like the look of vellios, so strong. He could be a real target man for us.

Why cant we get the ball in the net? We dominated that match but couldnt capitalise on all the pressure that we put Chelsea under.

We lost all pressure when Pienaar came off. He had a brilliant game today. Not just the goal.

Jelavic missing his chance at the end (but what a brilliant header around the 70 minute mark) cost us a point. A point that we deserved.

Mate, you need to keep a lower profile. I can't speak for others but you're annoying the shit out of me lately, and I'm pretty easy going on the whole these days.

Just trying to help. I can give you a perfectly logical explenation for chelsea's win, in fact i already have, but you focus waaayyy too much on statistics and 'chances' which are all meaningless in Chelsea's case.

I started rooting for Everton this season cause I liked the community and the pretty way of playing football. I'd like to keep it that way.

Can't put this loss on Jelavic for missing a volley.

Fact is we got extremely unlucky. It was just one of those days where things didn't bounce our way. We could have won this by a few if a few shots had been inches one way or the other. Cech was immense in the first half, and that finger tip save on a perfect strike by Jelavic may have really saved them today.

I seriously like the look of vellios, so strong. He could be a real target man for us.

He seems to have good feet. The first time he got the ball he came up with a one-touch lay-off, perfect pace and angle on it. And that pass he lifted over some Chelsea player towards Barkley was classy as well.

The name says it all MOTM too what's that? a 34 year old tearing you up? made an account just to be a knob.

Ha ha, plastic flags, plastic club, plastic supporters, are your forums made of plastic too?

Fat frank did a great impression of the school yard goal hanger. Where was he in midfield? Yep gettin owned by osman. Tit.