IGNORED

Javier Hernandez

The only way I could see it as plausible is if we swapped Fellaini in return. Otherwise I have no idea how we'd get the funds to purchase and sign him.

Think Avin is suggesting a loan move because he's frustrated about his bench role. We all know we have zero chance of signing him properly.

I'd say we have no chance... United will use their 4 strikers - RVP, Rooney, Welbeck, Hernandez as they're in 3 major comps which they could win. Ferguson wouldn't sell and I can't see Hernandez wanting a move either - even if he did, then I doubt he'd choose us over some of the teams he'd attract.

I'd say we have no chance... United will use their 4 strikers - RVP, Rooney, Welbeck, Hernandez as they're in 3 major comps which they could win. Ferguson wouldn't sell and I can't see Hernandez wanting a move either - even if he did, then I doubt he'd choose us over some of the teams he'd attract.

Great player who I'd love to see here but this covers it for Me.....sadly

• 1 year later...

This 100% for me.

Yer, I don't think he's ever really proved himself as a 90 minute player, he's always struggled when he's had a good run of starts but coming from the bench he would be brilliant. He's an impact player for me and wouldn't be a 20 goal a season striker which we're crying out for.

Yer, I don't think he's ever really proved himself as a 90 minute player, he's always struggled when he's had a good run of starts but coming from the bench he would be brilliant. He's an impact player for me and wouldn't be a 20 goal a season striker which we're crying out for.

It was more about me being happy with anything that relegates Kone to being third choice tbh :P.

It was more about me being happy with anything that relegates Kone to being third choice tbh :P.

To be fair, that's never going to be a bad thing is it ;) although as a third choice striker I think he's ok as a squad player. That's about his limit imo.

• 1 month later...