IGNORED

Swansea

pete0

Should be about the time we start our second half of the season push!

If Mirallas is fit I'd like to see him on the bench and bring him on only if needed, just give him those extra few days if we can.If we perform as we can and Swansea are anything other than top of their game we could well register a good win....but then what's the saying 'any wins a good win' and you can't really argue with that.

A draw today (or worse) is probably going to really hurt.A rested Pienaar will hopefully turn Swansea inside out, and Baines as usual will be on hand to give the Swansea right back a nightmare......bring it on!

Edited by Blue 250

Came over here planning to only watch the Chelsea and Newcastle games, but since the Man City Arsenal game we're watching is tomorrow I was lucky enough to be able to squeeze one more in. On the train up from London now, so they better not let me down! Flew over here to watch them get a win at Goodison, St James doesn't count.

If no one hears from me again, its because I've been killed valiantly in battle at the Emirates tomorrow. We're sitting with the away fans, and I plan on giving everyone of them enough shit about being bandwagon fuckers that they'll start throwing coins at me.

On a scale of One to Jesus, how highly is Henrik Lundqvist thought of in sweden? Because the dude basically owns New York City.

Depends on who youre asking. The hockey fans love him. He is a usefull keeper. Probably the best in the world.

My sister inlaw is in love with him and would be more towards the jesus side of the scale.