IGNORED

Harry's big mouth

It might be just me but why does Arry Rednapp consistently talk about other clubs players and how he'd like to buy them? It gets right up my hooter!! Most managers politely decline talking about players at other clubs out of respect and the fact that the club that owns the player might not want that getting out as it might affect their transfer dealings or it might unsettle their player. Not Arry i bet he cant wait for tommorow, i bet he sits in his Range Rover all day and talks on his mobile and to Sky Sports. Triffic..................................................

I recognize Redknapp as a good manager that has done well, even if he did turn his back on Portsmouth and take most of the 2008 FA cup winning side and good players to Tottenham with him when he moved back to London. Not the most loyal of individuals, and moves around so much, but I don't really have a bad word to say about him, and is nearing 30 years now as a mangerial figure, so he has done well. May well steer Queens Park Rangers away from a relegation this season but can only wait and see.

I recognize Redknapp as a good manager that has done well, even if he did turn his back on Portsmouth and take most of the 2008 FA cup winning side and good players to Tottenham with him when he moved back to London. Not the most loyal of individuals, and moves around so much, but I don't really have a bad word to say about him, and is nearing 30 years now as a mangerial figure, so he has done well. May well steer Queens Park Rangers away from a relegation this season but can only wait and see.

What about relegating Southampton?

He took over after Strachan, who took them to an FA cup Final also, and there's a lot of bad feeling here about Redknapp, but only needed to win on the last day to survive I remember, and Bryan Robson managed to escape with tonights opposition and stay up instead, but you can't ignore the good work he did with West Ham and Portsmouth and even Tottenham in recent years, and one or two highlights at Bournemouth years back. I still insist he would have been a better choice as national team manager than Hodgson.

He took over after Strachan, who took them to an FA cup Final also, and there's a lot of bad feeling here about Redknapp, but only needed to win on the last day to survive I remember, and Bryan Robson managed to escape with tonights opposition and stay up instead, but you can't ignore the good work he did with West Ham and Portsmouth and even Tottenham in recent years, and one or two highlights at Bournemouth years back. I still insist he would have been a better choice as national team manager than Hodgson.

Soton were a top half team. The rest (ex.Bournmouth) he spent fortunes on players/wages always leaving a bit of a mess behind (disgruntled players, too many players, high wage bills mountains of debt, lower league football).

He's spending a massive amount of money this window and wouldn't surprise me if he bankrupts QPR just like he did with Portsmouth. You can't spend money like that with a club who has very little revenue.

"Christopher Samba has completed a £12.5m move to QPR from Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala.

The ex-Blackburn defender, 28, has signed a four-and-a-half-year deal and it is understood he will receive £100,000-a-week, including bonuses and add-ons."

Absurd.

"Christopher Samba has completed a £12.5m move to QPR from Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala.

The ex-Blackburn defender, 28, has signed a four-and-a-half-year deal and it is understood he will receive £100,000-a-week, including bonuses and add-ons."

Absurd.

And hypocritical after what he said about previous managers at QPR.

100,000 a week for crying out loud, and at Queens Park Rangers of all things. Other players aren't going to like that, as I'm guessing their previous highest earning player wouldn't even be on a half of that. And £12.5 million ? The clubs in danger of an elimination from the premier league and they spend all that. The player would probably be off again next summer of all things.

I think they will maybe survive, but only because of Redknapp. But that was a stupid purchase all said. They're going to need more than one half decent defender to keep those goals out in order to survive.

Why would anyone want to put investment into them may as well ask. Seems the last place on earth anyone would want to come along and give cash injections or do a takeover. Just no potential there for anything, they're not going to do a Manchester City and rise from second division obscurity, buy a load of top players and win national league titles. I've been disillusioned with all these fucking rich takeovers in recent years in my defense.

The thing ia he is right. Harry will draw up a list and its up to thechairman to get them in if he can get the price. He always said that Fernandez asked him would he be interested if he could get Samba, to which he obviously didnt decline.

Harry has always been given funds but thats the Chairmans fault not his.

I always wondered why Harry and his son never look anything like each other. One's a decent looking kid, and the other resembles a saggy faced old relic. They're not that much older than each other.

There's been times I wondered how Redknapp might have done here, especially after one of Moyes less better days or poor games, and think maybe we could have won something, even without the means of investment as it has been. I just think he's a good manager though, that gets unfairly ridiculed sometimes. Not everyone is in favor for sure, but he has done well at respective clubs for the most part during his managerial tenures.