IGNORED

Norwich (Away)

MikeO

Mirallas is the only one in our team at the moment that is capable of taking a corner so we're totally screwed from that type of set-piece if he is sitting on the bench. Pienaar sounds gash too, I wouldn't mind cashing in on him if a decent offer came in in the summer.

Edit: It's to tell the players in the box that they are ready. (Avin).

Edited by Zoo

Pienaar?? Just let Baines take all of our set pieces....

Good half, nothing special though. Jela working hard though, and you can see hes worked on his offside stuff.

All in all, decent half. Clean sheet and I'll be happy. Dont care about a resounding thumping, want a scrappy win. Something we have lacked all season....

All in all, decent half. Clean sheet and I'll be happy. Dont care about a resounding thumping, want a scrappy win. Something we have lacked all season....

Any three points will do to be honest, we could win 7-6 and I'd be happy. The clean sheet is always a bonus too, especially at Norwich who have been so good at home. We just need to stop the sillyness (Pienaar) and settle into the game so we can see it out, three points will do us the world of good (and surely put us in a good mood for the Oldham game).

Solid if unspectacular.

Naismith and Pienaar have been almost non existant, but Jela and Coleman look sharp.

Felli and Baines have gone about their business but Gibson needs to pull his finger out. No influence on the game whatsoever.

Naismiths always shit and Pienaar is doing my head in lately. And osman for that matter I know he scored but if he hadnt what else has he done this game?

Thats 3 bodged corners, one worse than the other. Why does Coleman not take them?

Coleman has been brilliant both in defence and going forward. We have missed him.

Distin and Jags having a good game to.

Osman and Pienaar poor (the goal not included) Naismith has been ok but nothing happens when he gets the ball.

Does Jelavic not look alot better today? Good movement, the chest down to Felli, the chest on Distins long ball etc.

Replay of Felli getting bear hugged shows the ref had a full view of it. Disgraceful, I know there's a bit of leeway on set-pieces, but both arms wrapped around has always been a foul.

That's why I couldn't understand Gary Birtles saying (multiple times). "...the rule has to be changed."

What rule has to be changeddont know.gif ?

Felli being further forward is such a waste, I'm getting annoyed he's wandering around looking for room/lose his man rather than be the one dictating the play from the middle. Likewise to a certain extent with Osman holding back.

(wrong thread, can a mod please move to the Norwich one. Thank you)

Edited by pete0