IGNORED

Ticket and Transport questions

Etienne Daho

8 minutes ago, Hatters Travel said:

Been recommended Stanley Park and Walton sport centre for parking? 

What are they like for getting spaces and out afterwards?

Thanks

Guessing you mean Vernon Sangster which is the only one in the park.

You'll get a space no problem but getting out afterwards can be very slow.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. 

Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this.. apologise if not.

living in south wales and been a Everton fan since a boy.. now 46! 
finally have a companion to go and watch a few games with( my 7 year old boy) 

would really like to get tickets for the Brighton game. 
I’m aware that club members get priority access a few days before general sale , therefore we have both become members . The window opens monday 9th October. Does anyone know what time it opens? As I’m working nights! Thanks 

17 hours ago, MWilliams said:

Hi all. 

Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this.. apologise if not.

living in south wales and been a Everton fan since a boy.. now 46! 
finally have a companion to go and watch a few games with( my 7 year old boy) 

would really like to get tickets for the Brighton game. 
I’m aware that club members get priority access a few days before general sale , therefore we have both become members . The window opens monday 9th October. Does anyone know what time it opens? As I’m working nights! Thanks 

Sorry for not replying.

Brighton tickets went on sale to members at 9.00 this morning, hope you got sorted.

Hi mate, 

Thanks for the reply. I checked at 08:45 and not live so set my alarm for 10 am and boy did the panic set in, I found the site a little glitchy..🤯 wanted upper bullins but ended up with 2 seats TB4 rowJ . Quick google search and found a photo of the view from a seat just 10 away from us and well happy . For future reference do the tickets always go live at 9am? Just parking to sort now.. thanks for your reply appreciate it👍

6 hours ago, MikeO said:

Sorry for not replying.

Brighton tickets went on sale to members at 9.00 this morning, hope you got sorted.

Hi mate, 

Thanks for the reply. I checked at 08:45 and not live so set my alarm for 10 am and boy did the panic set in, I found the site a little glitchy..🤯 wanted upper bullins but ended up with 2 seats TB4 rowJ . Quick google search and found a photo of the view from a seat just 10 away from us and well happy . For future reference do the tickets always go live at 9am? Just parking to sort now.. thanks for your reply appreciate it👍

8 minutes ago, MWilliams said:

For future reference do the tickets always go live at 9am? Just parking to sort now.. thanks for your reply appreciate it.

No problem.

I've not been able to go myself for quite a while now so unsure if it's always 9.00am, but the email today was sent at 8.59, so probably a fair bet it's the regular time I'd have thought. Parking I always use Vernon Sangster, not the closest or the cheapest but by far the biggest so stress free if you don't know your way around very well.

Enjoy the day, hope the lads put on a performance for you!

• 4 weeks later...