IGNORED

Ticket and Transport questions

Etienne Daho

11 minutes ago, patto said:

Does anyone know the criteria for free coach travel to Palace. 

Just having a ticket I'd have thought..

OS, "The Club has secured a limited number of coaches which will be free of charge, and these will depart from Goodison at 5am. Supporters will be able to select spaces for these coaches through the usual purchasing channels."

21 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Just having a ticket I'd have thought..

OS, "The Club has secured a limited number of coaches which will be free of charge, and these will depart from Goodison at 5am. Supporters will be able to select spaces for these coaches through the usual purchasing channels."

Sound thanks 

I think there’ll be plenty of tickets going spare I should get mine this afternoon. 

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Moving up North?

It's a possibility, coming into a bit of an inheritance in the next few months so may be an option.

Even if I stay here I wouldn't mind travelling up every couple of weeks; the Westcountry Blues run a coach to every home game👍

I’ve still not renewed with a few days to go. I probably will but the cost of fuel at the moment getting there and back every other week is killing me! Also the amount of times we’ve had fixtures moved has meant train travel is almost impossible too.

3 hours ago, Shukes said:

Got my email come through this morning saying I’m Tier 1 as well. Not sure what that means…. Probably now in the top 2000 waiting for tickets haha!

That means carry on paying your membership every year until we get to BMD and you stand a very good chance of getting a season ticket, and like all waiting we will 😫

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks for being part of our Season Ticket Waiting List.

Demand from Season Ticket Members to renew their seats for 2022/23 and from Official Members to retain their position in Tier One of the Season Ticket Waiting List has been extremely high. We have now allocated all the available Season Ticket seats to those at the top of Tier One of our Waiting List and, unfortunately, you are not a qualifying supporter on this occasion. As a result, you remain on the waiting list for future seasons.

To give yourself the best chance of becoming eligible to purchase a Season Ticket in future, we recommend that you renew or purchase a 2022/23 Official Membership to retain or achieve Tier One status. Official Membership for the 2022/23 season will go on sale on Monday 4 July.

Official Members will receive priority access to purchase match tickets to home fixtures in 2022/23 before tickets go on general sale, in addition to a host of other great benefits.

We thank you again for your interest in becoming a Season Ticket Member and for your ongoing support. Updates will continue to be made directly to those on the Season Ticket Waiting List and via official Club channels throughout the year.

Kind regards,

Everton Football Club

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Many thanks for being part of our Season Ticket Waiting List.

Demand from Season Ticket Members to renew their seats for 2022/23 and from Official Members to retain their position in Tier One of the Season Ticket Waiting List has been extremely high. We have now allocated all the available Season Ticket seats to those at the top of Tier One of our Waiting List and, unfortunately, you are not a qualifying supporter on this occasion. As a result, you remain on the waiting list for future seasons.

To give yourself the best chance of becoming eligible to purchase a Season Ticket in future, we recommend that you renew or purchase a 2022/23 Official Membership to retain or achieve Tier One status. Official Membership for the 2022/23 season will go on sale on Monday 4 July.

Official Members will receive priority access to purchase match tickets to home fixtures in 2022/23 before tickets go on general sale, in addition to a host of other great benefits.

We thank you again for your interest in becoming a Season Ticket Member and for your ongoing support. Updates will continue to be made directly to those on the Season Ticket Waiting List and via official Club channels throughout the year.

Kind regards,

Everton Football Club

I got a Dear John as well, I’m not crest fallen though and will keep paying my club membership to stay in the hat 🧢 for the season after. 

Sorry you’ve not got them this season lads, hang in there it will happen, and you can come and enjoy the highs and lows of having a ST. Gravy Chops came in during my first season, I really was in two minds about renewing if he was to stay, it was awful stuff to watch, and while most of this season been piss poor, MU and Chelsea were tense but fantastic games to be at and I’ve  never had those thoughts.

13 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

Sorry you’ve not got them this season lads, hang in there it will happen, and you can come and enjoy the highs and lows of having a ST. Gravy Chops came in during my first season, I really was in two minds about renewing if he was to stay, it was awful stuff to watch, and while most of this season been piss poor, MU and Chelsea were tense but fantastic games to be at and I’ve  never had those thoughts.

I'm still thinking the BMD move will be the clincher, no chance before then.

• 2 months later...

Efficient as ever..

Thank you for opting to auto-renew your Official Membership for the 2022/23 season. Unfortunately, on this occasion, we were unable to take payment for the Membership(s) associated with your account.

We will provide further instructions on your Auto-Renewal payment within the next 24 hours via email, to ensure that you can take advantage of all the benefits associated with your Membership.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

49 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Efficient as ever..

Thank you for opting to auto-renew your Official Membership for the 2022/23 season. Unfortunately, on this occasion, we were unable to take payment for the Membership(s) associated with your account.

We will provide further instructions on your Auto-Renewal payment within the next 24 hours via email, to ensure that you can take advantage of all the benefits associated with your Membership.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

🤷‍♀️

• 4 weeks later...

very difficult to get away tickets as they all go to regulars.

It looks like the away allocation hasn't been on sale yet so if you can find a friendly season ticket holder who isn't planning on heading to London then they may be able to get you tickets.

Everton spare tickets (evertonspares) is a good twitter account for finding people who have spares and maybe worth posting on there to see if someone can help you out but it will generally be home games where season ticket holders can't make it to the game.

I'm sure you'll be fine at Arsenal, don't where Everton shirts, sing along to Everton songs or make loads of noise in the unlikely event that we score!  I'm not sure what the best (safest) area to get yourself into, i'm sure someone else can advise.

4 hours ago, FairWooney said:

very difficult to get away tickets as they all go to regulars.

It looks like the away allocation hasn't been on sale yet so if you can find a friendly season ticket holder who isn't planning on heading to London then they may be able to get you tickets.

Everton spare tickets (evertonspares) is a good twitter account for finding people who have spares and maybe worth posting on there to see if someone can help you out but it will generally be home games where season ticket holders can't make it to the game.

I'm sure you'll be fine at Arsenal, don't where Everton shirts, sing along to Everton songs or make loads of noise in the unlikely event that we score!  I'm not sure what the best (safest) area to get yourself into, i'm sure someone else can advise.

Thank you so much! I joined twitter just to post that! Haha 

2 hours ago, Christina said:

Thank you so much! I joined twitter just to post that! Haha 

The family enclosure at the Emirate’s is very safe ( no swearing 🤬 mind ) I’m sure if you go on Arsenal sites looking for tickets you will get what you need, good luck and if you’re lucky have a great day.  

• 2 months later...