IGNORED

Ticket and Transport questions

Etienne Daho

1 hour ago, barryj said:

Has anyone received their season ticket holder digital email through yet?  I’ve not yet however I’m trying to contact the club now on an unrelated matter and I’m 56th in the queue on their phone line! 🤦‍♂️ I don’t think you need to be genius to foresee some problems with all this. 

Bloody hell, that's not a great sign.

And then at 5 when I got to 22’nd they hung up! 🤬

On another note reading the FAQs it sounds like you are only strongly advised to take a test pre game!

Do I need to take a test to attend a match? 

The Club strongly encourages all fans aged 12 or over attending fixtures to take a lateral flow test no more than 48 hours before the fixture to maintain safety and protect fellow matchgoers. 

Do children need to take a test? 

Children aged 12 or older are strongly encouraged to take a lateral flow test no more than 48 hours before the fixture to maintain safety and protect fellow matchgoers. 

Getting more confused by the minute. I’m fine as I’m double vaccinated and have the Covid app for my son I’ve certainly got some unanswered questions. 

I'll be honest the Covid situation has been clear as mud in terms of going to the game, wherever you look there are different guidelines. 

I'm just going to take an LFT on Saturday morning and take proof to the game, at least then I can show that I'm negative and get into the ground - I'm having my second vaccination tomorrow so by the time the next home game comes along I'll probably be close to just having to show proof of the jab.

18 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I'll be honest the Covid situation has been clear as mud in terms of going to the game, wherever you look there are different guidelines. 

I'm just going to take an LFT on Saturday morning and take proof to the game, at least then I can show that I'm negative and get into the ground - I'm having my second vaccination tomorrow so by the time the next home game comes along I'll probably be close to just having to show proof of the jab.

And upload on the NHS app? My son does regular lat flows (especially when at school) but has never had to upload results anywhere. From reading the above I posted it doesn’t seem that it’s a necessity. 

24 minutes ago, Bailey said:

They shouldnt be using the word "encourages" either. It should be you do or do not. It just causes confusion! 

I found that a bit confusing also, saying they encourage it suggests it's not a requirement but then why the random checks? If they find you don't have the "right" documentation how can they take any action if nothing was compulsary?

I don't think this is just Everton though, all clubs adhereing to crystal clear government guidelines no doubt.

33 minutes ago, Bailey said:

They shouldnt be using the word "encourages" either. It should be you do or do not. It just causes confusion! 

It really does, I’ll be taking an LFT that morning plus I’ve got my double jab certificate, all I need now is my feckin e ticket! Once I have it me and the lad will be getting their i plenty of time, and will be in our seats to watch breakfast TV

48 minutes ago, MikeO said:

I found that a bit confusing also, saying they encourage it suggests it's not a requirement but then why the random checks? If they find you don't have the "right" documentation how can they take any action if nothing was compulsary?

I don't think this is just Everton though, all clubs adhereing to crystal clear government guidelines no doubt.

The government are the problem here entirely.

Got mine too and uploaded fine and sons to iPhone. Being a southern fan I’m interested in how the new Everton resale platform will work. I hope this will allow a number of members more chance to go so I’m all for it as I only sold mine on stubhub previously for ticket value so will make no difference to me financially where unfortunately some others didn’t.

I’m almost convinced reading the FAQs that there is no actual requirement to have a Lat flow test to gain entry. I’ll get my son to do one on the day and just take the test with us 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. First of all i am from Greece so my English is bad. I want to watch Everton Liverpool at 30 November and now i am looking for tickets. I did a research online and a lot of sites didnt have any ticket yet. Others did have. So i am a little worried about the sites that had tickets from now. I dont now how thinks go in England but in Greece you cant buy tickets that early. Also, i saw that the prices are around 40-50 pounds from the official site. Is that true or bc its a derby it costs more?

Hi Thomas, unfortunately the tickets won’t be available until much closer to the time. 
Your best chance is to buy an official membership from the club, otherwise you will be looking at some crazy prices from resellers. Wish you the best of luck mate. 

Looks like tix to the derby don't go on sale to members until November 1. Derby tix especially hard to get. They do limit to one per member. 

https://www.evertonfc.com/tickets/prices-seating-sale-dates

You might be able to get 2 tickets through the official club resale site. I'm an international member already so if you don't want to pay for the membership let me know and I'll buy 2 tickets for you and you can send me the money via paypal/venmo. 

13 minutes ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Looks like tix to the derby don't go on sale to members until November 1. Derby tix especially hard to get. They do limit to one per member. 

https://www.evertonfc.com/tickets/prices-seating-sale-dates

You might be able to get 2 tickets through the official club resale site. I'm an international member already so if you don't want to pay for the membership let me know and I'll buy 2 tickets for you and you can send me the money via paypal/venmo. 

We just buy two memberships.

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, patto said:

I know a couple of people on here go the aways but do they think the credits system is fair especially when you are getting fans buying tickets to get the credits and then sell to other fans who are desperate to go the games. 

I don't go to aways but a lot of people have dedicated themselves to building up their credits over years and years, travelling up and and down the country. I'm not sure there is a fairer way of doing it even though some people will abuse the system.

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the latest/current criteria to enter the ground on match day guys?

Trying to arrange the annual visit with my daughter (U16) who will not have been vaccinated and just want to know what you do and dont need? Do vaccinated adults also need to show negative test results prior to the game?

Ta

29 minutes ago, Cisk said:

Whats the latest/current criteria to enter the ground on match day guys?

Trying to arrange the annual visit with my daughter (U16) who will not have been vaccinated and just want to know what you do and dont need? Do vaccinated adults also need to show negative test results prior to the game?

Ta

Keep checking the official site but I can’t see it being any different than for the Burnley game.

There'll be spot checks (I’m yet to see one actually happen tbh) where you’ll either have to show proof of vaccination or proof of a negative result withinthe previous 48 hours if not vaccinated. 

• 3 weeks later...

Question for you all. I've been developing some rather potent wanderlust over the last year and a half (as I'm sure many have) and I'm tempted to just buy a plane ticket to head over to the UK sometime next spring. But obviously I would want the trip to coincide with potentially seeing a match at Goodison.

I'm looking at our last two home games of the year; Chelsea on the 30th of April and Brentford on the 15th of May. Which one do you think I'd have a better chance at snagging a ticket to?

1 hour ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Question for you all. I've been developing some rather potent wanderlust over the last year and a half (as I'm sure many have) and I'm tempted to just buy a plane ticket to head over to the UK sometime next spring. But obviously I would want the trip to coincide with potentially seeing a match at Goodison.

I'm looking at our last two home games of the year; Chelsea on the 30th of April and Brentford on the 15th of May. Which one do you think I'd have a better chance at snagging a ticket to?

If you've got a membership you could probably get one for Chelsea, might be restricted view but I've had those seats many times and it's never seriously impacted on the experience.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

If you've got a membership you could probably get one for Chelsea, might be restricted view but I've had those seats many times and it's never seriously impacted on the experience.

Oh good question. I know I signed up for something in the pre-season to watch the friendlies, not sure if it's a full-blown membership though.

And tickets only go on sale a month or two before the match, correct? I'd hate to buy a plane ticket out there and then get shut out of a ticket 😖

46 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Oh good question. I know I signed up for something in the pre-season to watch the friendlies, not sure if it's a full-blown membership though.

And tickets only go on sale a month or two before the match, correct? I'd hate to buy a plane ticket out there and then get shut out of a ticket 😖

Might be worth contacting the club and explaining your situation here, not sure how many similar requests they get but they're very helpful in my experience; a long shot maybe but no harm in trying.