IGNORED

Ticket and Transport questions

Etienne Daho

Hi Everyone,

I really hope someone can help me out here.  I like in the United States and have never attended a match before.  I would really like to take a trip next month for the derby but I know tickets won't be easy to come by.  Is there anyone who might be able to help?  Anyone who can get me a ticket will of course be reimbursed and plenty of pints will be coming your way too.

Cheers

3 hours ago, Simon said:

Hi Everyone,

I really hope someone can help me out here.  I like in the United States and have never attended a match before.  I would really like to take a trip next month for the derby but I know tickets won't be easy to come by.  Is there anyone who might be able to help?  Anyone who can get me a ticket will of course be reimbursed and plenty of pints will be coming your way too.

Cheers

Can’t help you with my tickets, I can’t miss the chance to see us win a derby ( I live in hope and missed out on a cheap weeks skiing !) try stub hub, there seems to be a few who don’t want to go in case they win the PL or they have already done so and it’s rumoured we may clap them on to the pitch.

2 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

Can’t help you with my tickets, I can’t miss the chance to see us win a derby ( I live in hope and missed out on a cheap weeks skiing !) try stub hub, there seems to be a few who don’t want to go in case they win the PL or they have already done so and it’s rumoured we may clap them on to the pitch.

I don't blame you there.  I'll keep checking if anyone can get an extra ticket.  Otherwise, I'll have to pay the inflated Stubhub prices.  I'm holding off on a flight until I know I have a ticket to the match.

16 hours ago, Simon said:

I don't blame you there.  I'll keep checking if anyone can get an extra ticket.  Otherwise, I'll have to pay the inflated Stubhub prices.  I'm holding off on a flight until I know I have a ticket to the match.

Hey Simon, also live in the states.  Know that Everton USA usually plans a "spring break" trip that is usually for the derby.  Not been on it myself but you could look into that option?

https://www.facebook.com/events/708424396228096/

• 6 months later...
44 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Just put me and Josh on the season ticket waiting list:)

No expectation of getting ones for Goodison but hopefully BMD will be in with a shout. We're members so "tier one" on the list🤞

Good luck! You should get one as there’s a lot of time between now and then so as long as you keep ensuring your a member which if I recall you’ve always been you’ll be fine. I’m trying to get my youngest daughter a season ticket to join me and my son but it’s proving difficult. Great to see so much support for us even when we are far from being successful. 

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

Just put me and Josh on the season ticket waiting list:)

No expectation of getting ones for Goodison but hopefully BMD will be in with a shout. We're members so "tier one" on the list🤞

Mike I’ve been on it starting my 4th season paid my membership, buy from the club shop on line and not a whisper, emailed them last season, still nothing. 
I think the further south you are the longer you wait😂 I bet you get yours now, if so know winding me up 😀

9 hours ago, Palfy said:

Mike I’ve been on it starting my 4th season paid my membership, buy from the club shop on line and not a whisper, emailed them last season, still nothing. 
I think the further south you are the longer you wait😂 I bet you get yours now, if so know winding me up 😀

Do you re register on the list every year or just put your name down once 4 years ago? 

🤣I live in Buckinghamshire so they do give some to us southerners! 

17 hours ago, barryj said:

Do you re register on the list every year or just put your name down once 4 years ago? 

🤣I live in Buckinghamshire so they do give some to us southerners! 

How long did it take and when did you get yours. That’s a good point I thought once you had registered it would stay if you kept renewing your membership. 

10 minutes ago, Palfy said:

How long did it take and when did you get yours. That’s a good point I thought once you had registered it would stay if you kept renewing your membership. 

I might be wrong but I don’t think that’s how it works. I got a call a number of seasons asking me if I wanted one but due to working shifts incl. weekends I wasn’t in the position at the time. Due to current job role I’ve been able to get one. I called every year and completed the form to be on the safe side. Problem now though is covid and therefore nobody seems to know what is round the corner or how long thing will get back to ‘normal’. 

2 hours ago, barryj said:

I might be wrong but I don’t think that’s how it works. I got a call a number of seasons asking me if I wanted one but due to working shifts incl. weekends I wasn’t in the position at the time. Due to current job role I’ve been able to get one. I called every year and completed the form to be on the safe side. Problem now though is covid and therefore nobody seems to know what is round the corner or how long thing will get back to ‘normal’. 

Right thanks mate I’ll check that out, and maybe give them a call. 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Probably waiting to see what sort of capacity will be allowed. 

Was sort of my thinking but more along the lines of what "qualifies" you for entry, capacity crowds seeming to be allowed at sporting events now but people needing to provide proof of test/vaccination. We're lucky the government have given such clear guidance:huh:

19 minutes ago, patto said:

Test vaccination proof doesnt apply now surely you don’t have to wear a mask 

no mention of it in the post I received I haven’t heard of anyone needing it for the friendly game against United. 

England Euro games, British grand prix etc you needed something, likewise there are still travel restrictions; the fact that wearing a mask is no longer compulsary hasn't changed that. From late September people will have to prove vaccination status to get into a nightclub (for example) and places are already "encouraged" to get people to prove they're jabbed.

Not being legally obliged to wear a mask anymore, though virtually everyone I see now still has the sense to do so, hasn't magically opened everything up.

As to ManU tickets the OS states, "...information on the matchday experience, including details of the Ground Regulations, updates on any COVID safety measures and any other important information required for attending supporters will also be emailed directly from Manchester United.." so quite possible restrictions will be in place.

Dear Mike,

Many thanks for being part of the Season Ticket Waiting List.

Unfortunately, on this occasion you have not been successful being chosen to purchase a Season Ticket for the 2021/22 campaign. As a result, you have been placed back on the Waiting List.

As you have already become an Official Member for 2021/22, you have given yourself the best chance of getting a Season Ticket for 2022/23.

The Club will contact you with regards to this after the Season Ticket renewal window has closed for 2022/23.

An update to the priority structure of the Waiting List will be issued in due course.

Kind regards,

Everton Football Club

:(

Has anyone received their season ticket holder digital email through yet?  I’ve not yet however I’m trying to contact the club now on an unrelated matter and I’m 56th in the queue on their phone line! 🤦‍♂️ I don’t think you need to be genius to foresee some problems with all this.