IGNORED

Ticket and Transport questions

Etienne Daho

Does anyone know how long they keep the entrances open after the start of a game, were due to land back from holiday at LPL airport at 12 tomorrow which if all goes to plan will work out fine, but if there's any delay it could mean we arrive after kick off, we've got our tickets with us, TIA 

1 hour ago, Wiggytop said:

Does anyone know how long they keep the entrances open after the start of a game, were due to land back from holiday at LPL airport at 12 tomorrow which if all goes to plan will work out fine, but if there's any delay it could mean we arrive after kick off, we've got our tickets with us, TIA 

I think they keep one gate open for each stand but I'm unsure. There's a little office on Goodison Rd that will be able to help you if the gates do close. 

Just now, pete0 said:

I think they keep one gate open for each stand but I'm unsure. There's a little office on Goodison Rd that will be able to help you if the gates do close. 

Great thanks Pete. Flight is now showing eta of 12.25, starting to get nervous, would it be wrong of me to leave baggage collection Tomy wife so jnr and I can get a taxi ?😜

6 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

Great thanks Pete. Flight is now showing eta of 12.25, starting to get nervous, would it be wrong of me to leave baggage collection Tomy wife so jnr and I can get a taxi ?😜

Not if you're expecting a Sunday dinner. 

Hope we get a result for your effort. 

6 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

Airlines always give a pessimistic arrival time to massage their "on time" arrival stats; if your departure is on time you'll likely be in well before the eta. Good luck.

48 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Airlines always give a pessimistic arrival time to massage their "on time" arrival stats; if your departure is on time you'll likely be in well before the eta. Good luck.

I was ok with scheduled ETD but there's a passport control problem at Palma, EasyJet have already put a 25 min delay on the ETD, that's why I'm getting a touch twitchy, we missed the Watford game also, - note to self must start planning holidays to finish before the season starts 😎

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone. I’m a Toffee fan from London and I am planning to watch my first Everton game ever at Goodison Park on April 4th against Leicester at home. I was wondering how early you guys recommend me to get the tickets? Do Everton tickets sell out quickly? Thanks so much guys! Hope you all are having an awesome evening and Come on You Toffees

1 hour ago, jorgebranco1995 said:

Hello everyone. I’m a Toffee fan from London and I am planning to watch my first Everton game ever at Goodison Park on April 4th against Leicester at home. I was wondering how early you guys recommend me to get the tickets? Do Everton tickets sell out quickly? Thanks so much guys! Hope you all are having an awesome evening and Come on You Toffees

Yes they do sell out very quickly, if you want a chance of a decent view I'd recommend getting a membership (£30) for the season and then you get a priority window before the seats go on general sale. If you wait for general sale you'll only get a restricted view in the dark recesses somewhere (still worth it mind). You need either way to buy your ticket as soon as they're released, the official site ticket section will give the dates for release or you can call the box office 0151 556 1878.

Welcome Jorge, your other option is to buy a ticket on stub hub , I do sell mine on there when I can't make it, at face value,minhate it when people rip off other fans, and I give the money I get to either EITC or buy food for the food bank which is outside the ground at each game.
Good luck and enjoy your trip.

Thanks so much!!

Yes they do sell out very quickly, if you want a chance of a decent view I'd recommend getting a membership (£30) for the season and then you get a priority window before the seats go on general sale. If you wait for general sale you'll only get a restricted view in the dark recesses somewhere (still worth it mind). You need either way to buy your ticket as soon as they're released, the official site ticket section will give the dates for release or you can call the box office 0151 556 1878.

Thank you so much for the response! Very helpful!!

On 20/10/2019 at 18:03, Wiggytop said:

Welcome Jorge, your other option is to buy a ticket on stub hub , I do sell mine on there when I can't make it, at face value,minhate it when people rip off other fans, and I give the money I get to either EITC or buy food for the food bank which is outside the ground at each game.

Good luck and enjoy your trip.

Wiggytop that’s a top gesture mate.

Im pretty sure our fans are created from something special.

• 2 months later...

I finally get to ask a question here! Visiting London for the first time in over a decade and it falls on Feb 1st, a weekend when Everton travel to Watford. I know StubHub is an option, but how much shit will I get if I end up wearing an Everton kit in the midst of a pack of Watford fans? Is there a specific section I should be looking for to sit with visiting fans? And how much is reasonable to pay for tickets on StubHub?

39 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

I finally get to ask a question here! Visiting London for the first time in over a decade and it falls on Feb 1st, a weekend when Everton travel to Watford. I know StubHub is an option, but how much shit will I get if I end up wearing an Everton kit in the midst of a pack of Watford fans? Is there a specific section I should be looking for to sit with visiting fans? And how much is reasonable to pay for tickets on StubHub?

Try to get a ticket in the away end, how much shit will you get is an unknown quantity to be honest, if your sat in the Watford end and there winning not a lot I wouldn’t have thought, but if there losing and your whooping like a yank at the Ryder cup you are possibly going to get slaughtered, but you’re going to enjoy it Everton’s away support is off the scale, and we are widely recognised as one of the better team of supporters on the road, but stub hub would be the way to go, unless one of the season ticket holders on here can sort you out. 

5 hours ago, nyblue23 said:

There’s been a bit of an edge between the Watford and Everton fans since the whole Silva thing. Not sure if it’s gone away now though. 

6 hours ago, nyblue23 said:

In 1984 we got along really well at Wembley;  Watford fans were great and stayed (applauding our team) after the game was over and we did the same to them. Great vibe.

But the years change things sadly (not always) and I suspect an overt blue in with Watford supporters wouldn't go down well unless we were losing, in which case you'd get laughed at a lot.

16 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

There’s been a bit of an edge between the Watford and Everton fans since the whole Silva thing. Not sure if it’s gone away now though. 

I don’t live that far from Watford and have a few friends that are season ticket holders. Romey is correct and this still is an issue with them and also with their current position in the league table being in the away end could cause you issues if you’re overzealous. Being in the away section will be beat but getting a ticket can be difficult. 

On 24/12/2019 at 11:28, barryj said:

I don’t live that far from Watford and have a few friends that are season ticket holders. Romey is correct and this still is an issue with them and also with their current position in the league table being in the away end could cause you issues if you’re overzealous. Being in the away section will be beat but getting a ticket can be difficult. 

Any suggestions on how to do so? I'm not really seeing any on StubHub.

And thanks to everyone else for the advice!

• 2 weeks later...

Last year was so great we’re doing it again!! Down to 4 weekends. 2 home, 2 away. This time around question about away tickets. Will it be possible to get 3 tickets in the away end for Arsenal or Chelsea? It looks like they sell out just to season ticket holders. Would anyone be willing to buy 3 and I’ll send money via PayPal? 

• 3 weeks later...