IGNORED

Ticket and Transport questions

Etienne Daho

On 26/10/2022 at 23:42, dunlopp9987 said:

Well I finally went ahead and booked my flights, headed over there for a couple weeks in late April. Newcastle on the 25th is the only home game I'll be there for, so gonna do everything in my power to nab a ticket.

Also wouldn't mind meeting up with you lot!

Would be happy to buy one for you and you Venmo me for it. I’m a member so get ticket access to home games. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, plaidharper said:

Heading to Scotland for vacation and trying to make it down for a game. Does anyone know anything about taking a train from Scotland to Liverpool?  Assume we will be in Glasgow or Edinburgh.

The only problem might be that there are a fair few bits of industrial action on the trains currently, but if you're talking longer term should all be sorted and it's dead easy.

46 minutes ago, MikeO said:

The only problem might be that there are a fair few bits of industrial action on the trains currently, but if you're talking longer term should all be sorted and it's dead easy.

Would be for the Brighton game January 3rd.  Which I see from this website: https://www.networkrail.co.uk/industrial-action/ that it might be taking place that day.

Would anyone have a suggestion for an alternate method of travel? Or would you just leave earlier / give yourself more time to arrive?

36 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

Would be for the Brighton game January 3rd.  Which I see from this website: https://www.networkrail.co.uk/industrial-action/ that it might be taking place that day.

Would anyone have a suggestion for an alternate method of travel? Or would you just leave earlier / give yourself more time to arrive?

Alternative would be National Express, who are the main coach operator over here...

https://www.nationalexpress.com/en

Used to use them a lot when I lived in London and didn't need wheels, but it's been a while.

Personally in your place I'd just hire a car for a couple of days, I like to be in control.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/12/2022 at 13:20, MikeO said:

Alternative would be National Express, who are the main coach operator over here...

Used to use them a lot when I lived in London and didn't need wheels, but it's been a while.

Personally in your place I'd just hire a car for a couple of days, I like to be in control.

Ended up renting a car.  Thanks for the insight!

On 05/12/2022 at 18:20, MikeO said:

Were they horse drawn when you used them mate😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/12/2022 at 18:44, AlbanyNYToffee said:

What's your plan @plaidharper? Living vicariously through you on this one. 

Will be driving down from Edinburgh which is where I am for New Years / Hogmanay. Staying just the one night in Liverpool. Going to grab some Indian and some pints before the match. Hopefully we can take the positive result against City forward to the Brighton game! 

1 hour ago, plaidharper said:

Will be driving down from Edinburgh which is where I am for New Years / Hogmanay. Staying just the one night in Liverpool. Going to grab some Indian and some pints before the match. Hopefully we can take the positive result against City forward to the Brighton game! 

Enjoy the day mate, a curry on top of a haggis I feel for your arse plaid. 

8 hours ago, plaidharper said:

Enjoy! We hit the Brick and of course the Winslow. Both great spots, but something special about the Winslow.  If you find any others please share. COYB. 

On 01/01/2023 at 01:27, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Enjoy! We hit the Brick and of course the Winslow. Both great spots, but something special about the Winslow.  If you find any others please share. COYB. 

Well I didn’t think it could be any worse than my last visit to Goodison. A 3-1 defeat to Wolves. Well I was wrong…

Did enjoy a pint at the Winslow before the game and a recovery pint post the match at the Ship and Mitre. 

14 hours ago, plaidharper said:

Well I didn’t think it could be any worse than my last visit to Goodison. A 3-1 defeat to Wolves. Well I was wrong…

Did enjoy a pint at the Winslow before the game and a recovery pint post the match at the Ship and Mitre. 

Sorry plaid. Abysmal performance only the pints to save you. Appreciate the heads up on the Ship and Mitre. Will hit that next time. Safe travels!

15 hours ago, plaidharper said:

So it’s all your fault then😜.
I do feel your pain, Inturn  you have to feel for us poor souls who will have to endure the rest of the season.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI. Am trying to get a teen and junior membership for my kids but can figure out how to assign the memberships to them and until I do this I can't purchase them...can anyone please advise how to do. Everton need to make this process so much easier!!!

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Matt Tiger said:

I'd love to talk to someone to make sure I understand the best plan for nabbing tickets to a match this year. A friend of mine and I are both trying to go to a match in Spring, don't care which match. I'd very much appreciate some guidance.

Having a membership is the simple answer, you get priority ticket access before they go on general sale. I've never failed to get a ticket to any home match I've wanted to see, albeit sometimes with a restricted view.

This is the link for international membership...

https://www.evertonfc.com/officialmember/international

Just now, MikeO said:

Having a membership is the simple answer, you get priority ticket access before they go on general sale. I've never failed to get a ticket to any home match I've wanted to see, albeit sometimes with a restricted view.

This is the link for international membership...

https://www.evertonfc.com/officialmember/international

Ah, we have memberships already so all good. Do tickets go on sale all at once? Or a certain amount of time before the match starts?

Just now, Matt Tiger said:

Ah, we have memberships already so all good. Do tickets go on sale all at once? Or a certain amount of time before the match starts?

Priority tickets will go on sale first, I'm not sure off the top of my head how far in advance; but it's worth researching ahead of time because the quicker you get on, the bigger choice of seats you'll have.....Park End is always sold out first for example, the last time I sat in there was 1991😂

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Priority tickets will go on sale first, I'm not sure off the top of my head how far in advance; but it's worth researching ahead of time because the quicker you get on, the bigger choice of seats you'll have.....Park End is always sold out first for example, the last time I sat in there was 1991😂

Ha! ok, I'll figure that out. Appreciate the help! We've been massive fans for the past fifteen years or so and can't wait to finally get to a match.

6 hours ago, Matt Tiger said:

Ha! ok, I'll figure that out. Appreciate the help! We've been massive fans for the past fifteen years or so and can't wait to finally get to a match.

Use this page: 

https://www.evertonfc.com/tickets/prices-seating-sale-dates

careful with the time change. Here on the east coast I’ve been up a dozen times at 5am to grab tix haha. 

13 hours ago, MikeO said:

Who'd want to sit in that dead stand anyway? :lol: