IGNORED

Neil Lennon

Lol ask Haf or peteO how they are handling it at the moment

That's the problem with happy clappers and doom merchants - they tend to nail their colours to the mast, ignoring any pros and cons. I form a balanced opinion and state where I stand overall.

Do I detest Moyes??? Do I heck! I admire him as a man which is the highest compliment you can pay him. As a manager I believe he has pro's and cons which i'm not going to go over again for the 100th time. He has more going for him than against him, however what he has going against him hinders progress..

Lennon could be a good manager in the prem, unproven like Moyes was though so not for me as yet. Still want Martinez/Laudrup.

I think Moyes will stay. He'll go on to be the longest serving manager in the Prem, and get an Everton tattoo.

Yep I wholeheartedly agree 100%. Except by the time does retire he won't be known as David Moyes, he'll be known as Grand Old David Moyes

I couldn't Imagine Lennon as team manager, and as for Starting Over, that's not the name to even consider. Daily Mirror providing news may tell you all you need to know on this issue. Would some really be content with this appointment if it actually occured as the author suggested ? Few and far between most likely. The SPL is a circus, more so with Glasgow Rangers now out of the picture, and whatever manager takes Celtic to a league championship, doesn't really say much. They were also poor in the champions league, despite a shock win against Barcelona but were then beaten out of sight by Juventus in the knockout rounds. I don't believe Lennon could do a job outside of Scotland. I'd rather keep Moyes on board rather than have the other come down and try his hand. It won't happen, sure of it. Moyes may go, but not for this suggested replacement.

I'm not even going to get worked up about this story because I believe it to be bollocks. Surely Everton know that Lennon isn't good enough for Everton and that there are better replacements for Moyes out there.

Whats more I'm getting the feeling now that Moyes will sign his contract and stay.

I'm not even going to get worked up about this story because I believe it to be bollocks. Surely Everton know that Lennon isn't good enough for Everton and that there are better replacements for Moyes out there.

Whats more I'm getting the feeling now that Moyes will sign his contract and stay.

Id hate for Lennon to come anywhere near here, and like Zoo says im starting to think Moyes may stay, simply because there is not really any other club for him to go to that suits his requirements and that would take him on due to his lack of trophy wins.

• 2 weeks later...

agree on this, not good enough for us and i would say Moyes will sign a new contract too he is playing a game of poker with the board and in theory he holds the aces. hope he wins as it means the club is going in the right direction and backing him financially. As Haf said if he goes and we got in wither Martinez/Laudrup i would be happy.