IGNORED

Sam Byram

• 1 month later...

He's been dropped from the squad today - seems more down to him leaving rather than form. Think we'll definitely be in for him as rb seems an area where Roberto wants to strengthen. I don't think the Brazilian lad will ever be an option, more of take a cheap chance and see if we can sell him on for a bit if we can get him fit.

• 4 weeks later...

Echo says Everton will be bidding approx 8 millions for Byram in January. I think 6 million is nearer the mark. He's a bit like Coleman, not quite as quick. Runs well with the ball and crosses well but is physically weak in the tackle. I don't think he is up to Premiership standard yet. Needs toughening up. Get him in the gym on the weights.

Echo says Everton will be bidding approx 8 millions for Byram in January. I think 6 million is nearer the mark. He's a bit like Coleman, not quite as quick. Runs well with the ball and crosses well but is physically weak in the tackle. I don't think he is up to Premiership standard yet. Needs toughening up. Get him in the gym on the weights.

6m? should be damn near free if they won't play him and he's not even in the team.

If that's his attitude, then yes it is.

Thats my concern. If he is disrupting the team there who's to say he won't do the same here when he doesn't get a look in because Coleman is playing?

I know he's one for the future but if he's already acting up it makes me a bit nervous

Thats my concern. If he is disrupting the team there who's to say he won't do the same here when he doesn't get a look in because Coleman is playing?

I know he's one for the future but if he's already acting up it makes me a bit nervous

Not really sure how not signing a new contract, after Leeds originally offered him LESS than he's on with his current contract, means he has a bad attitude.

As Romey said, the offer was for less. And Byram seems to be able to play right mid and attack as well.

No idea if he's any good, mind, as I've never seen him play.

Not really sure how not signing a new contract, after Leeds originally offered him LESS than he's on with his current contract, means he has a bad attitude.

They've offered him an extension of his current contract on his current wage since, as I understood things.

They've offered him an extension of his current contract on his current wage since, as I understood things.

So, they've slapped him in the face by offering him less even though they rate him highly, he rejects it and they relent and offer him the same as he's on now and he rejects that too but he has an attitude problem because of that? I'm sorry, but if someone was disrespectful enough to offer me less despite harping on about what a good player I was I'd be pretty pissed off and would tell them to stick whatever they offered in future too. Doesn't mean it's a bad attitude.

So, they've slapped him in the face by offering him less even though they rate him highly, he rejects it and they relent and offer him the same as he's on now and he rejects that too but he has an attitude problem because of that? I'm sorry, but if someone was disrespectful enough to offer me less despite harping on about what a good player I was I'd be pretty pissed off and would tell them to stick whatever they offered in future too. Doesn't mean it's a bad attitude.

Fair enough, I've missed something in the story.

Is he refusing to play or has he been dropped because he's refusing to sign?