IGNORED

Sam Byram

Martinez has confirmed the approach but says a deal is still a long way off.

Lets be fair, sounds like we were first to move and have a deal agreed. His agent is probably telling him to hold out for a little while, see if any further bids/conditions come in and we'll assess closer to the end of the window.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/leeds-admit-byram-is-subject-of-three-way-transfer-fight

As an aside, if you read through Fourth Officials tweets it's clear he's become a bit of a tit.

You've said it before, so have other, FO sold his Twitter handle out, a long time ago. They're not the same person as they were, when their insight and knowledge was actually credible.

They spout a lot of betting sites etc, so don't be fooled if they use that 'Handle' as a form of gaining traffic to websites.

Ignore.

While other places say he had his medical over the weekend...

Transfer windows do my head in.

The transfer window and the media's "knowledge"/stories are about as dependable as Ken Kratz being hired to solve a murder and standing at his window, pointing to a bystander and convicting the first person who walks passed. They don't know shit at the time but when it happens, they'll tell you they knew all along, contradicting everything that went before.

No, what we need to do is buy another RB. Oviedo is someone who can fill in there for us, nothing more.

the problem is that seamus is still young what 25-26 and could have another 6 years. byram at 22 or whatever is saying i'm not waiting that long. i don't think we need a worldie or potential top notch RB, we just need a healthy squad player to fill in for coleman and do cup matches. we can get the next big thing in a couple years when coleman is sold in his prime if we choose to. that's how i see it at least.