IGNORED

An appealing thread III

Mike can you find out if we are now back in the black, I think it's important people know how the funds are going it spurs us into action, when we hear nothing we tend to forget well I do put fifty over yesterday but don't know if we are now in the clear with all the other donations, I think we would all like to know we wouldn't want to lose the best Everton forum going.

39 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Mike can you find out if we are now back in the black, I think it's important people know how the funds are going it spurs us into action, when we hear nothing we tend to forget well I do put fifty over yesterday but don't know if we are now in the clear with all the other donations, I think we would all like to know we wouldn't want to lose the best Everton forum going.

Mighty generous Palfy, thanks.

Louis is a little enigmatic at times and can be hard to pin down but I'll see what I can do:).

4 hours ago, Palfy said:

Incredibly generous! Much thanks :)

43 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Louis- I’m trying to pay the 10er I bet with Brett but when I click donate it wont take me to paypal site it just asks for my card details mate- not sure I want to type those in- sooner pay via paypal.

Go direct to paypal and just donate to  admin@toffeetalk.com if you have a problem Pad.

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

It’s ok I’ve dorted it there’s a little link you have to click- Louis can you confirm that I paid it please mate so as @yamar knows I paid out on the bet. Thanks pal

Why thankyou pad, your a true gent 😂😂😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

Gotta pay your bets Brett- fair play you guessed right but you got lucky- only for every man and his dog not to answer the phone when we came calling .

it wasn't a guess, I told you I'd had it from a good source.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...