IGNORED

Real Madrid

Pearso

I wonder what the starting XI of the opposition will resemble but that's an impressive starting eleven for us with plenty of attacking options, and then you've got the subs that can be deployed. Some may be getting a bit carried away with the Juventus result and under the impression Martinez is moulding us into the total football side of the 1970s Netherlands team but if we can beat the Spanish this night it would be a fantastic outcome. 1am start so some will be getting involved.

Pienaar not on the bench, must have a knock....

Robles, Gibson, Oviedo, Barkley, Deulofeu, Anichebe, Jelavic, Vellios, Stones

Thanks Mike, as for the other two replies -I am aware that it's pre-season but he ain't even on the bench which is why I asked have I missed something i.e an injury!

it will be interesting to see the formation. 3 at the back again or a back four with Heitinga as a defensive midfielder in the place of Gibson.

I thought there would be a fair few changes, thought Barkley may have started though. It is pre-season, so its all about getting the squad ready for a fortnights time, and very little about getting a result tonight.

it will be interesting to see the formation. 3 at the back again or a back four with Heitinga as a defensive midfielder in the place of Gibson.

I thought there would be a fair few changes, thought Barkley may have started though. It is pre-season, so its all about getting the squad ready for a fortnights time, and very little about getting a result tonight.

If we get absolutely destroyed I think the result will matter very much.