IGNORED

Norwich City (Away) FT: 2-2

Zoo

Everyone playing well with Barkley and Pienaar excelling so far. Couple nice touch from Jelly, but again we're not getting the ball into him where he can get a shot away. Too many passes around the top of the area, going to need to take a few shots or work it side to side faster. Norwich are sitting deep and despite our possession we're not really troubling them.

Osman's been poor for me, not really offering anything, I'd just as soon have him off, stick Pienaar in the middle and bring Deolefeu or Oviedo on to really stretch both wings with pace.

pienaar is frustrating me to be honest...

Barkley has had a good half his composure on the ball has been great, Osman and Pienaar both have been shite at finding players both poor at moving the ball on at times...

Still think We missed a bargain and rough gem in Redmond.

To be fair Redmond has done quite well. Not clicked in the final third (luckily) but he has been sharp.

Mixed opinions on Osman, I see.

IMO, I think he's been quite poor.

I think he has done what he has needed to tbh. Slow to start but started to take control at the end of the half.