IGNORED

Norwich City (Away) FT: 2-2

Zoo

I dunno mate, maybe thats just me then.

Main point is that i think we should be using the whole pitch instead of just one flank, creates a lot more space

I agree with that of course. I was just pointing out that we don't have a fixed right winger. Coleman needs to get up the pitch.

Good position for a fk. Has Jelavic scored a fk for us yet?

Though Barkley's effort was closer than it was, he's done well hopefully show us some magic in the second half.

just the one if I'm not wrong

Ed: I think I'm lying actually.

Edited by AidanLewis

Pleased with that first half. We're in control but need someone to step up a bit and show a bit of extra class to get us a goal. Defensively we've barely had anything to deal with as we've had so much of the ball and Jagielka and Distin have dealt with whatever outbreaks they did have, even if they conceded corners doing so. Our defenders also aren't giving the ball away as much as they did in pre-season. There was just one time today but I didn't see what happened as the director chose to go for a minute shot of Van Wolfswinkel's face while play was going on. Anyway, Osman fouled immediately and we dealt with the free kick.

Pienaar and Barkley our best players so far imo.

Brilliant first half that IMO. Couple of bad decisions in there, especially early on but we have grown into it and they havent had a sniff in the last 20-25mins, but its just a shame we cant put one of these chances in the back of their net.

I actually think the midfield of Osman, Fellaini and Barkley has done very well and they have got better as the game has progressed.

We just need to come out firing in the 2nd half and not show our old trait of coming out half asleep.

Everyone playing well with Barkley and Pienaar excelling so far. Couple nice touch from Jelly, but again we're not getting the ball into him where he can get a shot away. Too many passes around the top of the area, going to need to take a few shots or work it side to side faster. Norwich are sitting deep and despite our possession we're not really troubling them.

Osman's been poor for me, not really offering anything, I'd just as soon have him off, stick Pienaar in the middle and bring Deolefeu or Oviedo on to really stretch both wings with pace.