IGNORED

Is Fellaini good enough for Manchester United?

Or are you just annoyed I didn't get in touch with the RedCafe admin about why your account was banned?

That's probably irrelevant mate, as I'd completely forgotten I'd pm'd you a month ago, though you didn't reply anyway, which shows what a snidey (and indeed ignorant) fucker you are though for feeling the need to bring it up instead of debating the point. PM's are private mate, now do us all a favor and quit with the 'we're better than you' bollocks. You don't go on to another forum and ask if one of their best players is good enough to play for your team, you smarmy prick.

We both know the reason you couldn't ask is that you are banned on there, and on 606, and on just about every other forum too.

pukalala.png

Obviously the fact that I can read your drivel on there, shows I'm 'not banned' but knew you were a wum.

Edited by Avinalaff

That's probably irrelevant mate, as I'd completely forgotten I'd pm'd you a month ago, though you didn't reply anyway, which shows what a snidey (and indeed ignorant) fucker you are though for feeling the need to bring it up instead of debating the point. PM's are private mate, now do us all a favor and quit with the 'we're better than you' bollocks. You don't go on to another forum and ask if one of their best players is good enough to play for your team, you smarmy prick.

We both know the reason you couldn't ask is that you are banned on there, and on 606, and on just about every other forum too.

pukalala.png

Obviously the fact that I can read your drivel on there, shows I'm 'not banned' but knew you were a wum.

Are you sure? I didn't log in here for about 3 weeks after I posted the thread, and only seen your PM then. Why is why I didn't ask. Not that I would have anyway.

Also, the fact you can read my "drivel" on there doesn't show you aren't banned, just that you created a new account.

You Toffees have one in a million here. This guy's a clown.

Still wanna play the smart guy dude?

Untitled-3.png

Errr "that" pukalala isn't "this pukalala"

I admit I'm prone to the occasional WUM, but we aren't the same person.

Tit.

Go back to pleading me to persuade the admins to reinstate your redcafe account. You're better at that, there's a good lad.

Edited by pukalala

Are you sure? I didn't log in here for about 3 weeks after I posted the thread, and only seen your PM then. Why is why I didn't ask. Not that I would have anyway.

Also, the fact you can read my "drivel" on there doesn't show you aren't banned, just that you created a new account.

to be honest mate well be behind him anytime of the day. I think you should just leave it.

Its an Everton site and you should be a bit more polite. PMs should be kept as PMs and not brought up in conversations.

Yep, I'm a clown, but you need to pipe down mate.

to be honest mate well be behind him anytime of the day. I think you should just leave it.

Its an Everton site and you should be a bit more polite. PMs should be kept as PMs and not brought up in conversations.

This discussion was fine between all parties before he took all offense (which no-one else seemed to) Fool has a chip on his shoulder

Keep pushing mate. :dry:

Yep, I'm a clown, but you need to pipe down mate.

On the two threads I've posted in the past month, it's always been laff (how ironic) who's the one that's inflaming and antagonizing things, or is this just an amazing coincidence?

"Pipe down mate", "keep pushing mate"..really? What's the alternative?

Fuck off mate.

Edited by pukalala

On the two threads I've posted in the past month, it's always been laff (how ironic) who's the one that's inflaming and antagonizing things, or is this just an amazing coincidence?

"Pipe down mate", "keep pushing mate"..really? What's the alternative?

Fuck off mate.

Dude, I've known MikeO for years. We're always biting at each other. Get a grip and stop acting the prick.

As for 'pleading with you' I think you'll find you're just being a prick yet again:

ghgh.jpg

I don't see any pleading there mate. Just a friendly pm. Now why don't you be a nice boy, and toddle off.

Dude, I've known MikeO for years. We're always biting at each other. Get a grip and stop acting the prick.

As for 'pleading with you' I think you'll find you're just being a prick yet again:

ghgh.jpg

I don't see any pleading there mate. Just a friendly pm. Now why don't you be a nice boy, and toddle off.

Only prick around here is the optimist that sinks each thread into a argumentative shitfest. Must be that amazing coincidence again. Ta-ta nobhead.

bloody nora. what was wrong with the question in the first place?! :blink:

Are you serious Matt ?

Let's just be plucky old Everton, everybody's good little puppy, as it's better to say nothing as long as we get a new member huh?

If you think there's nothing wrong with that question you need to grow a pair. It's one thing an Everton fan asking it, but for a Manc fan to ask it on an Everton board is taking the piss.

Are you serious Matt ?

Let's just be plucky old Everton, everybody's good little puppy, as it's better to say nothing as long as we get a new member huh?

If you think there's nothing wrong with that question you need to grow a pair. It's one thing an Everton fan asking it, but for a Manc fan to ask it on an Everton board is taking the piss.

Is it not reasonable for him to ask the people who see him play week in week out whether we think he'd be good enough to play for United? He's probably only seen him through MOTD and whenever we've been on the TV, and that's not very often as we know!

I can't believe how naive some of you are. Pukalala come back, all is forgiven. Heck, we're actually 'pleading' for your return.

Romey, no, it's not reasonable in my opinion, hence my objection. There are a million ways to ask a question, and that isn't exactly diplomacy at it's finest.

Are you serious Matt ?

deadly serious! as Romey says, its someone coming to an Everton forum to ask about an Everton player linked with his team. There was absolutely no need to attack him or to continue with this aggression now.

I'm out of this one. Had it been anybody but me they'd have been backed up. Spineless bollocks typical of our mods once again.

Would be spineless to back someone just because they're an Evertonian.....nobody had an issue with the question for twenty five posts until you came in and had a go at the bloke (you obviously have history) and then at me.

Carrick and Fellaini playing behind Kagawa could be an excellent central midfield.

I don't understand the stick Carrick gets, very steady in the deeper mid role - excellent in possession.

I dont think he is that great defensively and if you press him he isnt that good on the ball either. If I was a manager of a team I would target him because if you let him play he will do a brilliant job but if you jump all over him he doesnt seem to cope as well as a top player should.

I'm out of this one. Had it been anybody but me they'd have been backed up. Spineless bollocks typical of our mods once again.

because we disagree with you we're spineless?!

If anyone else had spoken to that guy the way you have done, he wouldve been warned or banned. Cut it out.