IGNORED

Stevenage (CoC)

pete0

Can't seriously believe some comments, we have seen us play the likes of this lot and launch ball after ball up to Fellaini which their type of team see week in week out.

We are playing some really slick creative stuff. We have a young midfielder that Moyes didn't trust run the game... blimey we have a striker working the channels just needing a goal and some sharpness.

Maybe ya right, Where's Phil Neville when you need him.

if we were heading into extra time with Moyes in charge, Naismith still on, 1st division opposition at home, you'd be fuming.

I'm not saying hoofball is the answer either, but something different is needed because theyre marking us very well whilst we're playing like this. I don't know what mind you, Stevenage are playing very stoutly!

Edited by Matt

if we were heading into extra time with Moyes in charge, Naismith still on, 1st division opposition at home, you'd be fuming.

I'm not saying hoofball is the answer either, but something different is needed because theyre marking us very well whilst we're playing like this. I don't know what mind you, Stevenage are playing very stoutly!

To be fair Naismith under Martinez is a better player than Naismith under Moyes. He actually controls the ball sometimes and makes some passes lol.

We have tried playing some long balls forward but it hasn't worked. We have actually made the best chances when we have been patient and moved the ball around, especially with a bit of pace. When we have tried to force it forward and play passes that arent there the move has broken down.

I feel a bit sorry for Bobby because he must be wandering what he has to do to get us to win a game.

Yet another half where we totally boss the game. Stevenage had one shot all half and that came in the 92nd minute. We've been totally in the driving seat but this game reminds me of the England v San Marino World Cup qualifier. Stevenage have 11 men behind the ball whenever we go forward and have no ambition themselves to attack and score a goal.

To be fair Naismith under Martinez is a better player than Naismith under Moyes. He actually controls the ball sometimes and makes some passes lol.

We have tried playing some long balls forward but it hasn't worked. We have actually made the best chances when we have been patient and moved the ball around, especially with a bit of pace. When we have tried to force it forward and play passes that arent there the move has broken down.

I feel a bit sorry for Bobby because he must be wandering what he has to do to get us to win a game.

completely agree. Just saying, frustration is justified

I was expecting it to go to Stevenage for another match.

So penalties if no winner?

Yah!

I'd hate for this to go to penalties.

Shit if we lose

Shit if they get knocked out on penalties after their hard work!

Edited by Kohen

Accrington 0 - 2 Cardiff FT

4 other PL teams through, although Newcastle needed 2 goals in last 6 minutes at Morecambe. I think Fulham are the only PL team out, from last night?

We'll get a couple or three in extra time, here.

He's been very sloppy in possession as well. Quite worrying with Baines possibly going.

looked exhausted then....

Maybe we are seeing why he's hardly featured. Not sure I rate him.

Yeh he isnt convincing me although I am hoping this is just him having a poor game.

Barkley off for Felli... Guessing its because he has bigger fish to fry at the weekend and his movement has dropped off in the last 20 mins.