IGNORED

Stevenage (CoC)

pete0

You must admit it fellow blue boys... It doesnt fell as annoying going behind with Matinez as it did with Moyes... Thats cause in the back of your minds you still appreciate the attrective football... Just think of it as one big jigsaw... He's only just counted the pieces to make sure there all there.... Soon we will have the finished article.....IN RM WE TRUST!!!! :yay:

Kone's been frustrating. Naismith has been even more frustrating up until literally the last 30 seconds of the half. He helped set up the goal but nonetheless has made some questionable decisions. I've been one of the more patient people but he's quickly losing the benefit of the doubt.

I'm with you on that Brett. Even when we went 1-0 down we looked threatening. If we were still under Moyes it would have taken him until the 89th minute to realise we were losing and would resort to Johnny Heitinga as an 'attacking-option' to save the game.

Re-ignites the Heitinga/Bolton argument :fishing: .

You must admit it fellow blue boys... It doesnt fell as annoying going behind with Matinez as it did with Moyes... Thats cause in the back of your minds you still appreciate the attrective football... Just think of it as one big jigsaw... He's only just counted the pieces to make sure there all there.... Soon we will have the finished article.....IN RM WE TRUST!!!! :yay:

Really couldn't give a single fuck how pretty we look in losing. I trust in Martinez and am willing to afford him time to get the team where he wants it but not because of playing style.

He's playing well imo.

Yeh I agree, just not putting the ball away!

That's how he plays and that's why we bought him. He's supposed to come into the ball but our wingers are supposed to run into the space in behind and a midfielder is supposed to go over him.

Its working well too and I think he just needs to put one of these away and he will be away.

Thought we have played quite well myself. I think Naismith and Osman are standing out like sore thumbs, especially the latter. One moment that summed it up for me was when Osman ran 5 yards with the ball and played it to Deulofue and Deulofue knocked it back to Osman so that he could run in behind but Osman had stopped straight after the pass instead of moving into the space Deulofue was expecting. Little things like that make a big difference.

It will once we go behind against a Prem team, especially if our expectations rise again. I don't see this attractive football that everybody sees though. I see a lot of passing, and a lot of nothing at the end of it. People forget that under Moyes we were playing some fantastic stuff in the last season or 2, but our strikers were not scoring.

I don't think our football is as good at the moment as our best football under Moyes. Time will tell once the table is worth analysing.

It will once we go behind against a Prem team, especially if our expectations rise again. I don't see this attractive football that everybody sees though. I see a lot of passing, and a lot of nothing at the end of it. People forget that under Moyes we were playing some fantastic stuff in the last season or 2, but our strikers were not scoring.

I don't think our football is as good at the moment as our best football under Moyes. Time will tell once the table is worth analysing.

We were behind against Norwich and we came back.

We should be a hatful ahead and its our lack of quality in the final third that is letting us down as it did with Moyes.

I think we are playing as well as we did under Moyes which is impressive considering it took Moyes years to bring any style to our game (albeit starting with a poor squad). We have created a lot of chances in at least two of our 3 games and we have kept hold of the ball better. We will play like this for 90% of the season whereas under Moyes it was more like 40-50%.

Really couldn't give a single fuck how pretty we look in losing. I trust in Martinez and am willing to afford him time to get the team where he wants it but not because of playing style.

We must all thank you for your patience and giving RM so much time to impress you.... Thank you kind sir.... Wow, i didnt know you had so much power Howard :Grammar Police: