IGNORED

Stevenage (CoC)

pete0

Fuck it. Put Fellaini and Distin up front and just hoof it to them. Honestly, Oviedo and Kone look like horrible buys. Way too early judge Kone though in fairness, and I really hate saying that about Bryan as well, if you follow him on twitter, he seems like one of the nicest lads you could meet.

He has played very well right up until Stevenege's 6 yard box at which point he has been shocking! lol

He's done well getting others into play and going past people etc but he really should have scored at least two goals. The goals will eventually go in though, I just hope he scores one today before the Goodison fans turn on him already.

He's done well getting others into play and going past people etc but he really should have scored at least two goals. The goals will eventually go in though, I just hope he scores one today before the Goodison fans turn on him already.

The goals will come, he looks determined to put it right.

He hardly played all season last year. That tells you something.

Neither did Barkley so it tells you nothing.

Neither did Barkley...

Barkley is a youngster. Oviedo was bought by Moyes last August. Moyes wouldn't have bought Oviedo had he not thought he was good enough, comparing him with an 18 year old youngster who spent half the season in the Championship on loan isn't a proper comparison.