IGNORED

Brett Angel

rubecula

In view of our previous little contretemps please do not get offensive over this. I am asking out of ... well just plain old fashioned curiosity really. Tell me to mind my own business if you wish.

Why the nickname Brett Angel? I remember Brett Angel as being one of the worst players in an Everton shirt I have seen. It would be like me being called Glenn Keeley. (The very worst player in an Everton shirt I can remember seeing) Is it meant to wind folks up at all? Or do you genuinely like the lad?

In light of the above question, who is it you actually support? Your posts do make very strange reading for an Everton supporter. (No insult intended) If you support another side please say so, we are not ogres and don't actually mind supporters of any other club being here if you are honest with us.

Honest questions mate, if you answer please respect it and be honest back. :)

It's calling an individual member out to explain himself, and is wrong in so many ways. A passing comment in a discussion is one thing, but a dedicated thread?

Right!!!!

Warning point to Rubes for excessive niceness and asking a question in an inappropriate place :yellow CARD:.

Some people just have no social skills :dry:.

Avins translation:

In view of our previous little contretemps please do not get offensive over this. I am asking out of ... well just plain old fashioned curiosity really. Tell me to mind my own business if you wish.

We've had a barny so I'm now going to create a thread in an attempt to make a c*nt out of you. I'll now insult you, but please don't get mad, and instead pretend my intentions are friendly.

Why the nickname Brett Angel? I remember Brett Angel as being one of the worst players in an Everton shirt I have seen. It would be like me being called Glenn Keeley. (The very worst player in an Everton shirt I can remember seeing) Is it meant to wind folks up at all? Or do you genuinely like the lad?

I don't think your username is fitting, as he was shit, regardless of whether you like him or not. Pick a good player in future. You are a WUM

In light of the above question, who is it you actually support? Your posts do make very strange reading for an Everton supporter. (No insult intended) If you support another side please say so, we are not ogres and don't actually mind supporters of any other club being here if you are honest with us.

I'll now insult you again by questioning if you are really an Evertonian. Your opinion is strange (I'm not insulting you, because I write this disclaimer).

Honest questions mate, if you answer please respect it and be honest back. :)

There. That should do it. I've now kicked you in the balls and will hope you don't kick me back.

I'm using tongue in cheek above Rubes, but people have feelings, and shouldn't be singled out in this way. It's wrong, and smacks of established well liked member cornering a newcomer who stood on your toe mate.

I don't have no issue with the individual in question. If David wanted to inaugurate a special piece on this new participant it's his business, but as the other said, could have been done a little more discreetly. Maybe a mention in the Shoutbox away from non-registered members would have been sufficient. Not air it for all to see. Just think it's a little unfair on the name in question. Others wouldn't have wished for their names to be highlighted also, unless for Birthday occasions, or in the authors case, coming back from a serious illness.

I just think there's ways to do things and ways not to, but there's no harm done on this issue.

The only thing is, and perhaps most relevant, is the player we had from Southend United in the 1990s was spelled with two L's, while the new kid chooses to go about his business with only the one (L), and while highly unlikely it's his real name, seemed strange as not many could make such a fundamental spelling error with regards to a previous player, regardless of stature or the fact he was a small name or largely forgotten player etc.

I don't have no issue with the individual in question. If David wanted to inaugurate a special piece on this new participant it's his business, but as the other said, could have been done a little more discreetly. Maybe a mention in the Shoutbox away from non-registered members would have been sufficient. Not air it for all to see. Just think it's a little unfair on the name in question. Others wouldn't have wished for their names to be highlighted also, unless for Birthday occasions, or in the authors case, coming back from a serious illness.

I just think there's ways to do things and ways not to, but there's no harm done on this issue.

The only thing is, and perhaps most relevant, is the player we had from Southend United in the 1990s was spelled with two L's, while the new kid chooses to go about his business with only the one (L), and while highly unlikely it's his real name, seemed strange as not many could make such a fundamental spelling error with regards to a previous player, regardless of stature or the fact he was a small name or largely forgotten player etc.

Well flaming said mate. :huh:

Well, apart from referring to me as 'The other' but I actually respect you for having the balls to say what you believe to be right, instead of turning a blind eye like some. Well done !

Those who have never been bullied, or singled out, will never know what it feels like, but those who know, would never stand back and allow it to happen to somebody else.

I think Brett Angel is an honest poster with great humour. Give him a break.

Screw you Avin I am not minding yer feckin car again and you ain't getting your rottie back neither, we ate it.

Ha ha.

Talking about dogs, took the cat to the vets today, and you should have seen the size of one of the dogs. I think it was probably a Mastiff type dog, but it was big with a big B. I reckon my cat would have nailed it though. :lol:

Got to take the dog in tomorrow. Has a marble sized lump in his groin which I'm a bit worried about. Last time we were there the bugger ate my ear. :shaking fist: Taking a bleeding crash helmet with me.

Got to take the dog in tomorrow. Has a marble sized lump in his groin which I'm a bit worried about. Last time we were there the bugger ate my ear. :shaking fist: Taking a bleeding crash helmet with me.

He.ate.your.ear.

What.the.fuck?

Screw you Avin I am not minding yer feckin car again and you ain't getting your rottie back neither, we ate it.

Ha ha.

Talking about dogs, took the cat to the vets today, and you should have seen the size of one of the dogs. I think it was probably a Mastiff type dog, but it was big with a big B. I reckon my cat would have nailed it though. :lol:

Best wishes to your dog at the vet. I have one myself, and I'm sitting on the edge of my seat every time I take her.