IGNORED

Cake and Dalziel Kane, and the forum Admin

rubecula

Erm....

To clarify (I'm sure nobody will mind) in brief.

Cake won a copy of the Alan Stubbs book in the competition but for his own reasons didn't want to accept, so he suggested we offer it DK (because DK had stated in the thread that he wouldn't be about at the competition time so wouldn't be able to enter). Dalziel declined the offer so Cake suggested giving it to Rubes (given his recent trials) and Rubecula gratefully accepted.

Simple :).

Admin just facilitated the procedings.

To clarify (I'm sure nobody will mind) in brief.

Cake won a copy of the Alan Stubbs book in the competition but for his own reasons didn't want to accept, so he suggested we offer it DK (because DK had stated in the thread that he wouldn't be about at the competition time so wouldn't be able to enter). Dalziel declined the offer so Cake suggested giving it to Rubes (given his recent trials) and Rubecula gratefully accepted.

Simple :).

Admin just facilitated the procedings.

Thank you MikeO I wasn't sure if I should say so publically, but as it is out on the open...........

Thank you Cake for the kind offer. Thank you DK for allowing the offer to be made and Thank you admin bods for letting me have the book. I love books.

Quote: "Even a bad book is a book. And therefore it is sacred" anon.

Edited by Rubecula

I like it when everyone on TT is happy, doesnt normally happen on deadline day.

Rubes, you must now write a full review on the book, ideally in the next four weeks before I go on my jolies and need to buy it myself.

Hmm will poetic licence be allowed?

I will certainly post something when it arrives. :)

I had to do a double take when I saw the thread title. Not to mention 'lads'

Only to say, no need to offer thanks. I said before I wasn't worthy of a copy, and in the end, a copy of the Stubbs publication has been given to a much more deserving cause, especially after the recent health scares. I hope you enjoy your read.

• 4 weeks later...