IGNORED

Newcastle

Finn balor

I've noted that before too, that he looks up while dribbling. It can also be down to a case of tunnel vision rather than poor decision-making when he starts to turn and turn and loses the ball or opts to shoot from distance in compacter spaces.

Could be, but I've seen him do enough to prove to me that he has plenty of vision. Vision and decision-making do go hand-in-hand, and having one without the other is almost useless.

He's also still only 19 and has plenty to learn.

Could be, but I've seen him do enough to prove to me that he has plenty of vision. Vision and decision-making do go hand-in-hand, and having one without the other is almost useless.

He's also still only 19 and has plenty to learn.

Of course, that's what I was saying, that he needs to work on it. I wasn't trying to slate him or anything. I was just tempering expectations a bit as he has been compared to one of the two or three best players of the last 20 years a lot for all the clear-cut chances he's created so far.

It's up their end, and there goes the damn whistle, and I can fucking breath again.

We win 3 - 2 after nearly giving it all away. Great for the neutrals, but mayhem if you've been following this as one of either supporter.

Up to fourth place - still unbeaten going into October - got to be pleased enough.

Well done to all involved - but why do they have to make it so difficult sometimes ?

Of course, that's what I was saying, that he needs to work on it. I wasn't trying to slate him or anything. I was just tempering expectations a bit as he has been compared to one of the two or three best players of the last 20 years a lot for all the clear-cut chances he's created so far.

Fair enough, we don't want to hype him up too soon -- I can agree with that.

Oh and, COYB!! 4th place and undefeated!

Fuck me!!! What a game.

First half hour I couldnt believe what I was watchin...we were immense! Passing with real positive purpose...quick and direct.

We go 3 up...then it just slows right down...we relaxed too much...got lazy, maybe tired...couldnt believe how much we started giving the ball away.

A good win...but we have a few things to learn there.

And...we are still getting used to a new system, new players etc....great stuff!!!

If Moyes had still been manager, he would have sown the defense up tighter than Susie Dent's vagina and the Tyneside outfit wouldn't of got anywhere near our goal in the second half. If we had been leading by 1 - 0 at half time, I would have expected Moyes to completely shut it down, but on the basis of the first half alone, there is reason for optimism in the coming weeks. Going to be fun with Martinez though, as he's a lot less restrictive than the manager before. Second period once again was disappointing, but on the basis of the first half alone, we deserve the points this night.