IGNORED

Man City

Memmaclub

very disappointed with the defence today especially down the right side. Coleman has done fairly well going forward but he has left some huge spaces in defence at bad times. What really is pissing me off though is the inconsistancy of the ref.

I dunno, I thought he has consistently given everything that the city crowd have looked for....

I agree, still not good enough, and gets more game time than he should. Still think that today he has been alright. As for game changing moments, the most glaring one that haunted me today fauls to Kev when Ross (I think) put him through, at 2 1, and he missed the ball.

That pass was from McCarthy. The Naismith from Mirallas one was similar.

We had a plan, half executed it then shot ourselves in the foot and from then on weren't able to overcome the obstacles thrown up by City and Moss. RM must be furious with the way we surrendered the lead so quickly. Needed more composure going forward after their first, but instead we just kept giving it back to them. A lot of good ideas and effort, but poor touches really cost us.

That pass was from McCarthy. The Naismith from Mirallas one was similar.

Was it? Good to see then, thought McCarthy has had a good game and that was before I was crediting him with creating chances!

One positive today has to be that he looked comfortable in the middle against Toure and Fernandihno

Was it? Good to see then, thought McCarthy has had a good game and that was before I was crediting him with creating chances!

One positive today has to be that he looked comfortable in the middle against Toure and Fernandihno

I'm pretty sure it was. He's man of the match for me.

Naismith wouldn't get in any other side in the top seven of the premier league, so why is he good enough for us?

Good old plucky everton, good solid team, eleven behind the ball, will surprise a few this year...... That's what the likes of haf and peter h beleive in.... Its boring after à while!!!!!

City have been great, but yet again, why are we only getting 45 minutes from the players? What the hell is going on in the dressing room at half time?

We were already very disorganised after Coleman and Negredo went head to head. We could have used half time to get things back in check but it never happened.

Just lacking quality up front to make things happen, thus putting too much pressure on our defense where Coleman had one of his worst games for the Blues.