IGNORED

Man City

Memmaclub

We're not plating badly were not just getting dumped on a shit ref!

The only bad player is Mirralas.

The second goal came because the ref didn't deal with what was going on at the other aide of the pitch.

Lukaku had a stone wall penalty.

And that's just one in a number of desicions that have gone against us!

Need to wake up a little. Silva and Kolarov dangerous for them.

Think Barkley looks off the pace today, a second too slow to react.

Mirallas hasnt done enough imo either. Leaving Kolarov get forward and not doing much going forward for us.

McCarthy/Osman doing well but so is Toure for City.

yes we are. osman is non existant, jags and coleman are getting burned regularly, howard is looking old, and barkley is

touching the ball too many times. i'd like to see delafeu come on for naismith.

Why not sub the players that are playing badly and keep the good ones on the pitch?

Revolutionary I know but!

the most incompetent referee I have seen in a long time. they are getting away with murder. we need Jags to man the Fuck up and start getting in their faces, Milner needs snapping

Remember him against WBA last season, should have been sacked in the tunnel.

yes we are. osman is non existant, jags and coleman are getting burned regularly, howard is looking old, and barkley is touching the ball too many times. i'd like to see delafeu come on for naismith.

I'd keep naisy on, he looks a lot more threatening than Mirallas. The only problem with Gerard is City have very offensive fullbacks; is he strong enough defensively?

yes we are. osman is non existant, jags and coleman are getting burned regularly, howard is looking old, and barkley is touching the ball too many times. i'd like to see delafeu come on for naismith.

Naismith has been outstanding.

Why do people seem to never give him credit. :dont know:

Barkley, Coleman, and Mirallas need to sharpen up for me.

Guest blueboy122

the most incompetent referee I have seen in a long time. they are getting away with murder. we need Jags to man the Fuck up and start getting in their faces, Milner needs snapping

Said this before many times we need a Roy Keane, Viera, even a Gerrard type captain. They would have all been in the face of the ref and negredo for squaring up to Coleman.... I would imagine mr Keane would be waiting in the tunnel for Milner for that tackle on McCarthy