• Steven Naismith
    • Leon Osman
    • Ross Barkley
    • Kevin MIrallas
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • James McCarthy
    • Gerard Deulofeu
    • Darron Gibson

Yep... Lukaku did his job in the first half and scored. Second half he hardly moved and gave the ball away consistently again, same as in the Newcastle game. Should have came off a lot earlier, as he's clearly not fit enough to play the full 90 yet.

With regard to Naismith, I think there's valid points on both sides. If we had the quality for him to not be a starter, then he wouldn't be. Due to others not standing up yesterday, he looked to be one of the better Everton players on the pitch. Credit where its due.

Edited by doc_bump

Matt, that's priceless..... As good ad WE'RE getting. Get ya dick out of the forums arse and make some individual valid points for once... People pleaser!..... Naismith the work horse, moyes the legend, victor the trier, jelly will come good, Martinez the defencive worries..... Boring boring Matt :-)

stick around, I'm sure you'll see what I mean

Matt, that's priceless..... As good ad WE'RE getting. Get ya dick out of the forums arse and make some individual valid points for once... People pleaser!..... Naismith the work horse, moyes the legend, victor the trier, jelly will come good, Martinez the defencive worries..... Boring boring Matt :-)

:rofl:

stick around, I'm sure you'll see what I mean

He does have a point though mate, even if he needs to tone his approach down to a more acceptable level.

Once it becomes 'we' it becomes wrong.

I have 2 warning points for arguing with mods, so is it right for mods to argue with others? Of course not. If I have one complaint about this forum it's that the mods and admins pick and choose when to intervine, instead of making it perfectly clear to all that abuse or bullying is unacceptable and won't be tolerated. Blueboy122 is a perfect example of a guy that would have been banned by now had his comments been directed to somebody like Rubes, as opposed to Brett or myself. It's poor mate, not to mention hypocritical. Protect everybody, or let the place run riot, but don't turn blind eyes when it suits.

I don't really see how it's ganging up. Brett just has a view that many disagree with in this instance. Are people supposed to not put their point across just because it's the popular opinion? No. Just as people shouldn't keep quiet just because their opinion is in the minority or is unpopular.

Forums would be a bit pointless if either of those things were expected.

We're all adults on here (or mostly) and should be able to agree and disagree without it descending into arguments.

I really don't give a shit who gangs up on me. I come on this forum to share my opinions on the club I love, good or bad!!! I would rather do that than sit in the background agreeing with the majority to save face and make friends.....cheers anyway though avin...........and I won't stop either :-)

I am the first to support your right to voice your opinions on the club we both love mate, but your posts are ... somewhat unpleasant and insulting to other members. We are all adults in here but this really needs to be toned down a bit don't you think. Anyway I am sure you don't really mean to be so nasty. Just take a breath and take a step back before you post. It is much better you know. :)

After all you never see me telling Romey he is a total cock when in fact he is just a shit :rofl::rofl:

Edited by Rubecula

I don't really see how it's ganging up. Brett just has a view that many disagree with in this instance. Are people supposed to not put their point across just because it's the popular opinion? No. Just as people shouldn't keep quiet just because their opinion is in the minority or is unpopular.

We're all adults on here (or mostly) and should be able to agree and disagree without it descending into arguments.

Funny how some threads degenerate into said argument or disputes, or go wildly off topic from the intended subject matter, and I don't always have a goddamn thing to do with them.

Point being, the highlighted area was only to show that most, if not all, computer forums, or group discussions wherever you find them, have scope for argument eventually. People won't sit there nodding heads, muted in argreement - sooner or later there will be a level of diatribe aimed at either someone, or a group of individuals, and here is no different. We've mostly been guilty of it at some stage or another, myself included, and rightly or wrongly, stand by those actions.

All sorts itself out in due course anyway. All storms in a teacup on the TT pages, as always.

I really don't give a shit who gangs up on me. I come on this forum to share my opinions on the club I love, good or bad!!! I would rather do that than sit in the background agreeing with the majority to save face and make friends.....cheers anyway though avin...........and I won't stop either :-)

You might not mate, but I do, and will always step in if I see folk surrounding a guy.

Your posts are controversial just like many of my own, but guys need to get past that and realise if we all thought the same the place would be crap. All I would say though is take it easy with the personal attacks, as even if you can get away with it a bit with a little tongue in cheek, other lads see it and the place becomes less of a social club environment and more of a schoolyard.

A content filter would solve most of it lol. Change 'cunt' to show as 'cauliflower' and 'twat' to show as 'tweety' etc and pretty soon most of it will stop.

Do you think constantly being told to fuck off to my own forum by certain members is acceptable Romey?

I thrive on banter but when you get Muppets posting back replies such as 'your laughable' rather than coming up with a sensible reply is a bit pointless signing up on a forum in the first place..... When I make a comment about Brenda Rodgers and his affair and get a reply from Matt telling me I should not make comments on that then he's either too sensitive to topics or he really does have an issue.....

oh for fucks sake, what's all this camp and clique mentality. it simply stems down to what side of a particular argument you sit. some people use forums as a means of feeling accepted or trying to provoke argument, I usr it as a means of expressing an opinion.

somehow Brett has grouped me into a Moyes loving, Vic loving, hard work beats everything fan??? I know most of you know this isn't the case. I view arguments on individual merit.

I've mearly made the point that at this moment in time there is no point in totally flogging a unanimously technically crap footballer when we have no other real option.... the fact that other players are stinking the place out who get no criticism just makes it a 'campaign'. by the way if Vic had a tenth of naismiths attitude he would be a top player.

I thrive on banter but when you get Muppets posting back replies such as 'your laughable' rather than coming up with a sensible reply is a bit pointless signing up on a forum in the first place..... When I make a comment about Brenda Rodgers and his affair and get a reply from Matt telling me I should not make comments on that then he's either too sensitive to topics or he really does have an issue.....

:blink:

in the right place, so far as Im concerned. Dont think we should stoop so low as to sing about it though....

where did I say you can't make comments?

You are laughable :fishing:

People take too much at face value and are too literal in their interpretations. If I wanted a serious discussion about something I'd call a club staff meeting. Surely you can tell by the name Brett Angel, and the avatar, that life isn't to be taken too serious with him.

I call myself Avinalaff, and I get folk saying "You're avin a laff". :doh: Well blow me down with a blast of alien intelligence. You don't say. Really? :rolleyes:

Sometimes you wonder whether folk should include a disclaimer in their signatures along with an A-Z of how not to take life so seriously.

A couple of post above the one you mentioned I posted about Brenda playing away, didn't really know much about the story.I was sure most people probably knew something about it.I would love it if it affected the rs on the pitch, though it probably wont.Have to admit I wouldn't really want to sing songs about it, just as the "Gerrard/baby not yours" song leaves a nast taste.

I can't see where Matt said you shouldn't make a comment about it, he just said he didn't think a song was a good idea.

If you want Gerrard to put in that extra 10%, sing a song about his baby, I fear insulting Brenda would have his team pulling together, that's the last thing I want.

Edited by Blue 250

Victor got the purple aki song thrown at him at anfield last season.... Didn't see 10% from him, never mind an extra 10%. If there gonna play well, they'll play well... It's a bit of light hearted banter at the game. If the guy had a brain tumour and we all sang about that, that would leave a bitter taste in my mouth..... There's a huge difference. Anyway, don't take it literally, it was just a tongue cheek comment.