IGNORED

Hull City

Kev627

Can't get a reliable stream for the life of me today. Head we scored, still haven't seen it.

Probably should have been disallowed. Mirallas hit it first time, Barry was in an offside position and looked to play the ball but didn't and the ball rolled into goal via the post. Keeper didn't react as he probably didn't see it coming because Barry was blocking his sight.

What just happened to Graham?

dunno, went in for a simple challenge with Barry.

Probably should have been disallowed. Mirallas hit it first time, Barry was in an offside position and looked to play the ball but didn't and the ball rolled into goal via the post. Keeper didn't react as he probably didn't see it coming because Barry was blocking his sight.

regardless of Barry's positioning, the keeper should've made sure anyway.

It's cause naismith isn't playing!

Joking.

Can't watch the matchbut it sounds like it is forgettable.

What's going wrong guys?

Positioning?

Team selection?

Or were just not at the races?

Very inaccurate passing and defenders looking clueless, really making school boy errors, have been the main problem.

It's cause naismith isn't playing!

Joking.

Can't watch the matchbut it sounds like it is forgettable.

What's going wrong guys?

Positioning?

Team selection?

Or were just not at the races?

:lol: Naisy would be better than Ossie...

Sloppy, lack of concentration, trying to be too clever sometimes (Barkley), too cocky sometimes. It's the worst I've seen us play under RM, he will be livid id imagine...

should be 2-1 down at least

We're lucky we have scored too.

Don't know what I'd do to change this, except for screaming at them probably. Maybe get Deulofeu or Naismith on for Osman to give us another attacking outlet. Should we go to three at the back to get control of the game but perhaps diminish our creative threat?

I don't want Jags to try a long pass for the rest of the game. Have to say that I think we're a bit lucky to not have conceded in one of their set pieces where we're getting dominated. Lukaku has been starved for service, Barkley has been a bit wasteful after the first 15 minutes. I'm liking what I'm seeing out of Mirallas whenever he can touch the ball, but our CB's need to get their shit together. Playing terribly!