IGNORED

Hull City

Kev627

Watched the last 10ish mins and not sure I saw one Hull attack and we should have scored ourselves on the counter. Probably the most comfortably one goal lead I have seen us have although judging by the comments on here it sounds like the rest of the game wasnt that clever!

Watched the last 10ish mins and not sure I saw one Hull attack and we should have scored ourselves on the counter. Probably the most comfortably one goal lead I have seen us have although judging by the comments on here it sounds like the rest of the game wasnt that clever!

im assuming thats because you didnt see the 1st half and had no reason to have all faith in our CBs shaken. Ive been a bag of nerves since the Kone miss.

That was a dirty, not-pretty win and its something that weve not managed to pull off too many times so thats something!

im assuming thats because you didnt see the 1st half and had no reason to have all faith in our CBs shaken. Ive been a bag of nerves since the Kone miss.

That was a dirty, not-pretty win and its something that weve not managed to pull off too many times so thats something!

Yeh only caught the last 10(ish) mins so no idea what happened before that!

Lucky today. Dont know where this sudden lack of confidence has appeard from. Hopefully its because they are a bit rusty working together because of the international break. Need to see a much beter performance next week. These are te games we need to comfortably win.

Yes. With the international breaks, it's been a bit of a stop-start season. Maybe that's a factor, because many on our team were playing for their respective teams - different strategies, different teammates, different positions, ... And all teams are allowed their off-days, so long as they still win! I'd much rather enjoy a scrappy 2-1 win than draw at home against the Saints. ;)

Can't stand Kone though, he offers absolutely nothing. A wast of money, would rather try with Long or Vellios

He'll come good. Just needs more playing time in games like this. Jelavic was given ample time to prove himself - and unfortunately failed. Kone needs to prove his worth, because he is a solid goalscorer.

Some commented this week that we need to strengthen our forward line ahead of our midfield. Today showed just why the midfield is so much more important. Without a solid engine in midfield, the forwards become isolated. Especially with the loss of Gibson, this is where we need to strengthen in January,

Unfortunately, I think Barkley is suffering a little from all the recent hype. I hope he learns lessons from games like this, because he has a ways to go to reach consistency.

Every game he plays he will learn from, he's too young to be good every game.In another 30/40 games or so when he's running towards the penalty area he won't be doing pointless step overs while he's trying to decide his best option.At the moment he seems to get caught in two minds.Once he's sure he will be more like Gerrard!

We played better at City and lost the other week......it's nice to know the players can have an off day and still get the three points, was great to have Pienaar back.

Credit to Hull.

I think Kone looked ok and he'll have his day if he keeps playing.

Not our best game, but possibly our best 3 points in terms of seeing the game out.

finishing was shit but he looked fit and got in the positions..fairly optimistic if he can keep doing that...just like beckford with a better finish i hope