IGNORED

Latest takeover nonsense (Everton Red Bulls)

The picture didn't show up, but I googled it. I don't mind that design -- prefer the all blue -- but I could live with that.

new-york-red-bulls.jpg

Here is the RBNY Jersey. I'd be okay with the second one (or something similar to it) if it was in our color blue and the red bull logo smaller in the middle.

and our badge didnt have 2 red bulls too... If the sponsor badge is smaller, Ive no argument but thats a bit much

fucking too right. I dont care if it looks like one of the kits we initially had 100+ years ago, just no. We play in a solid blue shirt, white shorts. If they want to put that pattern on the socks, fine, but leave the shirt and shorts alone. Im less fussed if they changed the away kit, design dependent of course ;)

But it certainly does look like it....

kit1884_zps6a1f17d2.jpg

Everton are one of the few clubs left in the BPL that are still English in my opinion, if you get what I mean.

Even though the financial backing would certainly be a boost and at the current time that is exactly what you need to push through to the top teams. Even though with big money owners a lot will probably change and a lot can go wrong.

QPR being the latest example, even though I don't think there's a way to recreate what happened to them, unless you hire Mark Hughes to show his genius once more. Changing the name posssibly the badge of the club and put a red bull logo on it like they've done to NYRB and RB Salzburg really would kinda bring down Everton's reputation as an example english team in my opinion.

But then again I'm simply a bystander.

Ah, that's what I was aiming at, the shirt sponsor isn't ofcourse such a big deal but if you look at Salzburg and New York both of them had their badges designed to look stupidly Red Bullish, I don't think that's ever going to work with Everton, it'd be too much of a riot. Anyways, these are just mild rumours anyways, right?

Ah, that's what I was aiming at, the shirt sponsor isn't ofcourse such a big deal but if you look at Salzburg and New York both of them had their badges designed to look stupidly Red Bullish, I don't think that's ever going to work with Everton, it'd be too much of a riot. Anyways, these are just mild rumours anyways, right?

I wouldn't want to change the badge to have a Red Bull on it (which is ironic, because I'm disappointed with the current badge), but keep the name, manager, and colors the same, and I'm mostly game.

Obviously, these demands are simplified, but I think you get the general picture.

I don't get it. If Red Bull 'Gives you Wings', why is it you never hear of them giving away any free Paul McCartney albums..

This debate has reached a dead end here. There's little to no chance of this venture ever going ahead. The current insignia is disappointing, but anything is better than a fucking bull emblem. Said it before, I dont want Everton Football Club to have any real association with the color red. And as for changing the ground, or team name, you can paint your own picture on general thoughts on that. Just another stupid rumor doing the rounds with no tangible productivity. Let it go if you can.

Everton are one of the few clubs left in the BPL that are still English in my opinion, if you get what I mean.

Even though the financial backing would certainly be a boost and at the current time that is exactly what you need to push through to the top teams. Even though with big money owners a lot will probably change and a lot can go wrong.

QPR being the latest example, even though I don't think there's a way to recreate what happened to them, unless you hire Mark Hughes to show his genius once more. Changing the name posssibly the badge of the club and put a red bull logo on it like they've done to NYRB and RB Salzburg really would kinda bring down Everton's reputation as an example english team in my opinion.

But then again I'm simply a bystander.

This.

Not going to comment on the topic any further though because it's all a load of shit. People are arguing over this nonsense and it's laughable! chill out Blue noses.