IGNORED

What are the weirdest football facts you know?

In 1993, HFS Loans League team Congleton were forced to call off a minute’s silence to mourn the death of the club’s oldest fan...when he walked into the ground.

Dundee United have a 100% record in competitive matches against Barcelona (played 4,won 4)

Port Vale are named after a house.

Worst toilet facilities for away fans?

That was Loftus Road in about 1968 when they were doing some redevelopment. The mens was a line of three or four metal dustbins on open ground without drainage holes and by the time I got there all of them were demonstrating the scientific concept of "surface tension", I was eight and had to stand on tiptoe.....you get the idea :blink2:.

That was Loftus Road in about 1968 when they were doing some redevelopment. The mens was a line of three or four metal dustbins on open ground without drainage holes and by the time I got there all of them were demonstrating the scientific concept of "surface tension", I was eight and had to stand on tiptoe.....you get the idea :blink2:.

Didn't the Kop use rolled up Echo's on the actual tarraces?

Can't for life remember who the side is, but part of their stadium is actually a public footpath and people are well within their rights to stroll across the pitch whenever they like :rofl: .

I remember hearing it and thinking to myself I'll have to remember that, and I've only remembered part of it :(.

It sounds like Plainmoor Stadium, Torquay United, Mark. I've only mentioned it two or three times.

It's not just a footpath, it's the entire stadium, where anyone can in theory, walk across, even when a game is underway.

Add tor this, the old Roker Park stadium, Sunderland, had hamsters or gerbils buried behind each goal, to ward off evil spirits.

It sounds like Plainmoor Stadium, Torquay United, Mark. I've only mentioned it two or three times.

It's not just a footpath, it's the entire stadium, where anyone can in theory, walk across, even when a game is underway.

Add tor this, the old Roker Park stadium, Sunderland, had hamsters or gerbils buried behind each goal, to ward off evil spirits.

Thanks.