IGNORED

FA Cup Round 4 - Away to Stevenage

Would have preferred a home tie but can't complain.

will give Stevenage some TV money I reckon. Maybe we can do them a favour and draw at their place before beating them at Goodison, like we did for Oldham. That was always the plan last year, right? :unsure: Edited by Matt

Would have preferred a home tie but can't complain.

Same here.

will give Stevenage some TV money I reckon. Maybe we can do them a favour and draw at their place before beating them at Goodison, like we did for Oldham. That was always the plan last year, right? :unsure:

And that's assuming this game would be on the TV. Pretty sure Stevenage would have preferred an away draw tbh. That way even if it's not on the TV they'd get a good amount of money.

Last year?

Edited by Romey 1878

If the current set-up can overcome Queens Park Rangers by 4 - 0, then they can overcome this opposition in the next stage of competition.

Still remain skeptial to a degree with everton, despite the recent Martinez improvements, in that, the club often struggles against lower league opposition and most will recall many past embarrassments, but quietly confident this time around.

this season will represent 19, that's nineteen - years - without a trophy, and for a club the size of this, really isn't good enough. Some will always argue they want to see league success, and we even saw that under Moyes, but trophies is where the glory truly lies, and most will be eager to see this club finally win something again after so many years away. Finally this season, that can once again, come to pass.

Almost walking distance mate! I watch stevenage pretty often and they've been crap all season, sure fire relegation fodder. Any season ticket holders wanna buy me a ticket for the away end? (i'd say i'd offer to show you the sights, but trust me.....there are none.)

Spent 3 months up in Basingbourn in 97, played ten pin in Stevenage on a night out there. Never went to the ground though :(

Hahaha you have no chance with the allocation we will get. Not Even 50% of our 100% supporters clubs will get a ticket!

I thought that would probably be the case! I guess i will just have to slum it in the stands with the stevenage lot and try and not look smug when the seventh goal goes flying in. Top tip - wrap up warm chaps.....the away end of the lamex is only partially covered and takes the brunt of the weather.