IGNORED

Norwich

Finn balor

we seem to sort of playing this 'passive domination', loads of possession and chances without ever really looking ruthless enough to bother putting the ball in the net. as usual, a few brain farts meant that howard has had to bail us out. really could do with a second goal dbefore the interval

I thought he did brilliantly, myself. Had to time it perfectly and did well to disrupt Van Wolfswinkel.

First challenge was great but he was left hopelessly behind having to chase the ball back towards goal.

Getting a good look at our new signing at half time. Being discussed on tv. They dont know where he is to fit in. They believe he will be a benchwarmer.

What is it, 1 - 0 in our favor ?

I don't have much time for todays opposition and to get a win over that, would represent a fine result. Appears the interval has now arrived so hope the team can build on this advantage for the second period.

yes 1- 0 goal by gareth barry. barry has looked like a worldbeater today, he's been everywhere. stones has been targeted and he looks okay but not great (still good for a youngster though). i hope alcaraz is alright.

yes 1- 0 goal by gareth barry. barry has looked like a worldbeater today, he's been everywhere. stones has been targeted and he looks okay but not great (still good for a youngster though). i hope alcaraz is alright.

They're also playing two up top so there's no cover for him apart from the goalkeeper. Not an easy marking job.