IGNORED

Norwich

Finn balor

Need a big three points to keep the pressure on. Usual team out and for me I've been so impressed with Oviedo and think he has been very unlucky yo be dropped. Bring peanuts and Kev back and hope a few days rest will have helped them. I can see us battering them. 4-0 Kev with a double, lukaku and Ross

i'll echo what's already been said, we need the 3 points, play the strongest side. i would like to see lukaku and not jela though. jela on at the 70th minute or so if lukaku isn't playing well. I hope Distin and Jags are recovering well, not sure well have either of them.

Howard

Coleman Alcaraz Stones Baines

McCarthy Barry

Mirallas Barkley Pienaar

Lukaku

i'll echo what's already been said, we need the 3 points, play the strongest side. i would like to see lukaku and not jela though. jela on at the 70th minute or so if lukaku isn't playing well. I hope Distin and Jags are recovering well, not sure well have either of them.

Howard

Coleman Alcaraz Stones Baines

McCarthy Barry

Mirallas Barkley Pienaar

Lukaku

Pienaar's been really hit and miss for me (his 95% failure rate in the "clever" back heel flick department annoys the shit out of me) and I think Oviedo would be very unlucky to lose his place in the starting XI.....I know he's primarily a left back but I'd really be tempted to give him another go on the wing; otherwise wouldn't argue with that.

It is going to be a tough test. If Norwich defend anything like Stoke did then we will only be getting a point.

I want to see Jelavic getting a start. He showed everyone that he has still got it and this was against decent opponents. (QPR will get promoted). If he can do the same against Norwich then fair play. :)

I also wouldn't drop Pienaar for Oviedo. Although I do like Oviedo I think we need Pienaar and Baines playing together. Tough test but fingers crossed 3 points. :)

I think a kit change to all red for this game would help, the minute Norwich get on the pitch the will be rolling over, seeing how many goals the opponents can be bothered to score.

Mirrallas is about the right height, slick his hair down with some grease, put a pretty red bandage on his hand and get him to wear some goofy joke front teeth......that should be good enough for a hatrick for Saurez............I mean Mirallas!

Can't see us not winning going on form, then I couldn't see us not beating Sunderland, I'd start Jellavic with Lukaku stampimg and snorting on the touchine waiting for his turn.

I Know.....get them ALL to wear goofy front teeth...........Everton 10 Norwich 0.

Allow some of the regulars more time to return to full fitness. Give Jelavic an opportunity to once again prove himself, but not at the cost of dropping Lukaku (can we justify two up-front?). Keep Osman as a reliable sub off the bench. Mirallas continues to struggle, so let him tag-team off the bench with Pienaar. Maybe the formation needs to be something other than 4-2-2-2, but here's my suggested line-up:

Howard

Coleman Alcaraz Stones Oviedo

McCarthy Barry

Barkley Pienaar

Lukaku Jelavic

would like to see us having the game won at the break -

so young players on the bench can get a good run and gain valuable experience -

we know what we have in Osman and Naismith -

Barkley's distribution at CM to other forwards needs to improve further - see how this is the focal point of Man City and Chelsea -

Chance for Everton to improve goal difference - grab it !!!!

Guest rusty747

Is Alcaraz injured? Bobby must really rate Stones to play him ahead of Alcaraz. Good to see. Shame Barkley hasn't made it but a good opportunity for Ossie in his preferred role. Should be enough to win well.

Howard, Coleman, Baines, Jagielka, Stones, Barry, McCarthy, Mirallas, Pienaar, Osman, Lukaku

Joel, Hibbert, Heitinga, Oviedo, Naismith, Gueye, Vellios

Looks a stronger team than I thought we'd put out, although I hope everyone is fit.

Barkley must still be injured.

I hope Stones scores first, then ill be rich!