IGNORED

Stevenage - FA Cup Fourth Round - Broadhall Way Stadium

Dalziel Kane

Only just got notice of tonights play and it's a three goal lead and they haven't managed a goal themselves. At least there will be no upset this time around after some previous embarrassments

Someone else has scored and it's now 4 - 0 in our favor. Gueye it appears. It was pleasing to hear on the radio that many names will be eager to avoid us in the fifth round draw.

Naismith gets two goals that will silence some detractors and the team puts in another comprehensive performance (after QPR) after the disappointments of Monday night.

The weather today wasn't the only thing that can be so unpredictable. But got to be pleased with this.

Guest rusty747

Got the job done in a professional manner. Just hope jags is fit for the derby and that Oviedo isn't out too long and comes back just as good. Time for Bobby M to get busy in the transfer market I think.

Edited by rusty747

really is..2 assists today though

Yeah does some things very well but then does terrible things. Gave it away few times after that as well. Lovely ball for gueye goal though. Professional job tonight at what could have been a potential banana skin. Few got a rest for Tuesday night which is good. Only down point being Oviedo injury. That's his season over and he was an integral part of our squad for the 2nd half of this season. Gutted for the lad on a world cup year as well.

Guest blueboy122

I hope Martinez comes out with some positive news on Bryan hopefully not as bad as first feared. Praying he doesn't miss the World Cup every player is desperate to get there and I feel he really deserves it.

glad for the win today, great match. i was the most pleased that we played OUR style of football. we didn't hoof it even though the pitch was terrible. i believe RM learned from west brom that we should always play our style no matter what, it really helped us to control the game and dominate.

glad to see naismith with 2 goals, and gueye get one as well.

Comfortably got through the kind of game that worries me, should have a smile on my face, and all I can do is sit here and feel bad for Bryan.... I really hope its not too bad and that he will get back for the world cup....

I dont even want to think about what this means for our season, seems a trivial thought now when you see something like that happen. Just want to think about Bryan and pray he gets well soon