IGNORED

Swansea FA Cup

markjazzbassist

Anyone going to give the lad the credit he deserves? Not the best technical player but neither was rush or lineker. His focus and mentality/brain is excellent.

I never hated him. Never understood the hate. He's cheap, he's a good guy, and he owned up to his underwhelming play last season. Was pretty obvious he was always a guy with some ability but just needed some time to get into his comfort zone.

Anyone going to give the lad the credit he deserves? Not the best technical player but neither was rush or lineker. His focus and mentality/brain is excellent.

Always rated him for what he is.

A good honest hard working player who makes a habit of scoring.

Still haven't forgot his turn against Real either. Class.

I never hated him. Never understood the hate. He's cheap, he's a good guy, and he owned up to his underwhelming play last season. Was pretty obvious he was always a guy with some ability but just needed some time to get into his comfort zone.

Or just to be played in the correct position?

I still hate him..... Only cause am not going to become another shithouse like the ones on this forum who change there minds like the wind.... Some would be highly embarrassed if they read back to there previous threads.

Criticising when he's shit and praising when he plays well isn't changing your mind.....it's called thinking.

I still hate him..... Only cause am not going to become another shithouse like the ones on this forum who change there minds like the wind.... Some would be highly embarrassed if they read back to there previous threads.

It's called being proven wrong, something that happens to all human beings at some stages of their lives. It often gives strong minded individuals the motivation to improve and prove the doubters wrong.

Gotta say, massive respect for naismith. The shit he has received, groans from crowd etc, never hides, team player and he clearly works hard.

Deserves his applause. Top lad.

Completely agree, would have wilted a lot of men but he's kept plugging away, got his chance in the central role and has proven he's a useful player.

I was one of the people who had no confidence in him, always thought he tried hard but wasn't up to much, but I'm happy to be proven wrong

ITV Commentators good as ever, saying we might come unstuck playing how we do against better teams, didn't they see us against Arsenal at the Emirates, idiots!!!

On a positive not, great result, hopefully Arsenal do their job next and we get a home draw! I have a feeling we're gonna get Wigan!

Edited by Blue Oz