IGNORED

Swansea FA Cup

markjazzbassist

There we go!

Not a bad gig really. We out possessed the team who keep more pissession than any other in the premiership. And created 3 times as many chances off the back of it.

We got to see that there is still some sharpness to come from the team. We'll get that over the coming weeks.

We also got to see on a few occassions the danger of our style when we are lacking that match sharpness. Some dodgy passing across the back, sometimes sloppy up top. And just a slight bit more 'oomph' needed when passing the ball around.

All in all, a better day at the office!

ITV Commentators good as ever, saying we might come unstuck playing how we do against better teams, didn't they see us against Arsenal at the Emirates, idiots!!!

On a positive not, great result, hopefully Arsenal do their job next and we get a home draw! I have a feeling we're gonna get Wigan!

It'd be nice to put that one right.....we'll know in a few minutes.

Completely agree, would have wilted a lot of men but he's kept plugging away, got his chance in the central role and has proven he's a useful player.

I was one of the people who had no confidence in him, always thought he tried hard but wasn't up to much, but I'm happy to be proven wrong

Exactly, I thought fellaini was a £5m player when we signed him. As he grew into the role Moyes gave him I realised I was wrong. Happy to be wrong.

A piss poor back pass and a penalty!

That was some way to beat Swansea reserves, Naismith made a difference so did bringing Coleman into the game more.

Really poor performance from most of the lads.Martinez has said he'd rather lose and play well.......well today we did neither.

Arsenal or the rs will be wantng that Everton team to turn up.

A commentator said that for a big man (6ft 8in) Traore has got a good touch with his feet. He needs to have 'cos he can't head the ball. He didn't win a single header today. We had a good start but after they equalised we didn't look confident for the rest of the first half. Finally got control in the second half. Made a difference when Osman and Naismith came on.

Guest rusty747

If we play like that at Chelsea next Saturday we will be seventh at the end of the weekend. I am pleased we beat Swansea reserves but very concerned at our defensive mistakes and lack of cutting edge up front. I know we have several important players still easing their way back from injury but if we are really serious about challenging for A European spot this season and playing in Europe and improving in the league next season hen we need to cut out the sloppy mistakes and develop a cutting edge pdq.

We have been shite for weeks! Since the turn of the year. It's all gone sour. I'm not even putting any hopes into anything. We're playing at half the tempo of the first half of the season.

Mirallas and Naismith only threat at the moment.

Our main threat is Coleman..........JUST GIVE HIM THE BALL !