IGNORED

Swansea FA Cup

markjazzbassist

Guest blueboy122

Made up for Naismith he seems to pop up with a goal when needed and never stops trying.

Traore on the other hand.. wasn't impressed at all... didn't even know he was playing to be honest. How many times did he touch the ball? Once when he scored?

I don't know who pointed it out in another thread but they were spot on I think we need a smaller more dynamic centre forward who can play with the midfield.

Every time I watch us play and watch the Liverpool it is becoming more and more apparent.

Great shout who ever it was.

Made up for Naismith he seems to pop up with a goal when needed and never stops trying.

Traore on the other hand.. wasn't impressed at all... didn't even know he was playing to be honest. How many times did he touch the ball? Once when he scored?

I don't know who pointed it out in another thread but they were spot on I think we need a smaller more dynamic centre forward who can play with the midfield.

Every time I watch us play and watch the Liverpool it is becoming more and more apparent.

Great shout who ever it was.

Dont know if your talking about the post i made in the Lukaku thread?

Anyway, i thought Traore did alright. Like Barkley, Delofeuo, Pienaar etc he has been out for a while and it will take some time for him to get his sharpness back. Thought he worked hard and tracked back well a few times. His touch was a bit off at times which limited his opportunities but not a bad debut at all.

Overall performance though was pretty dire from the team. Our passing was so sloppy, it looked so half arsed! Naisy did brilliant when he came on and really changed the game for us. Mirallas barely had a touch and when he did he tripped over his own feet and Pienaar just wasnt at the races at all. I would have kept Barkley on and brought Pienaar off for Ossie. Hopefully we'll kick our arses into gear now and make our late push for Europe!