IGNORED

Swansea FA Cup

markjazzbassist

We could have three ourselves easily, god have our expectations rose so high that we turning into reds fans....

Guys get a grip this is the Fa cup and the other team are going to try too.

And I'll say it...well done Pienaar that was a food effort that you made yourself there..oh ye and unlucky hitting the post too.

Fuck we have shit fans sometimes.

Not doing too bad all in all.

Keeping the most of the possession, creating by far the most chances.

Traore obviously needs more game time, looks off the pace a little. But still a good threat.

Cant help but feel that for about the 4th or so game in a row now, the opposition are closing us quickly, crowding out their box and looking to hit us quick on the break.

We gotta up the pace to deal with it.

Not doing too bad all in all.

Keeping the most of the possession, creating by far the most chances.

Traore obviously needs more game time, looks off the pace a little. But still a good threat.

Cant help but feel that for about the 4th or so game in a row now, the opposition are closing us quickly, crowding out their box and looking to hit us quick on the break.

We gotta up the pace to deal with it.

Bloody hell you won't be welcome on here speaking like that!

Haven't you been watching? They have created by far the better chances and we have been shite! And how dare a team close us down and have a game plan.

Ok frustration gone. Totally agree with you. It seems teams have noticed we dwell on the ball a lot and are trying to use that. Buy yes we have created a few really good chances but bees to tighten up a bit and dare I say it... Hoof the ball sometimes.

Yes Barkley can shoot with both feet from distance, but why does everyone make out like he's better than he actually is at it? I see the keeper take nearly everyone of his shots and the other go stupidly wide. He's scored two this season from open play, he's not good at it. I'm not faulting his ability at all, I do think he's a very special player, however some people need to wake up and see what he's actually about.