Alan Myers

Madmatt

Lol I dont think he ever does

If a player wants to leave its BKs fault

If Messi doesnt want to sign its BKs fault

If the Chang is warm at half time its BKs fault

The crisis in the Ukraine and Syria is probably his fault as well

Thta said it odes look like something is not right but my money is on Elstone

Dunc... No one has exactly pointed the finger at kenwright, elstone was myers manager and the fallout is clearly indicative of something not being right within the club. Not something a fair few of us have suspected for some time.

The spotlight has fallen away from BK and co since the feel good of RM and Myers work.

We know you are protective of Bill and that I'm am highly sceptical of the man.

Something isn't right within the upper echelons of the club, you can say it's nothing to do with Bill, but if it's down to Bob you can be damn sure it's got to do with Bill too.

I will find out what's gone on, yet part of me doesn't want to. It won't be a hearsay, it will be someone who knows Myers.

Dunc... No one has exactly pointed the finger at kenwright, elstone was myers manager and the fallout is clearly indicative of something not being right within the club. Not something a fair few of us have suspected for some time.

The spotlight has fallen away from BK and co since the feel good of RM and Myers work.

We know you are protective of Bill and that I'm am highly sceptical of the man.

Something isn't right within the upper echelons of the club, you can say it's nothing to do with Bill, but if it's down to Bob you can be damn sure it's got to do with Bill too.

I will find out what's gone on, yet part of me doesn't want to. It won't be a hearsay, it will be someone who knows Myers.

When did I say that?

In fact I said that it did look like something wasnt right at the club even if I do think its more likely to be with Elstone

I just disagreed with Brett when he said Kenwright always comes out with his hands clean

Myers has left tweeted a few things of interest.

At first he makes a general suggestion:

"There's a few things I wanted to say: we should go back to being called the School of science!"

Then seems to indicate he's unhappy with Stubhub:

"I hated those people who sold Derby tickets for over £100"

and the club/kitbag sacking the Everton club store staff:

And I loved Esther who worked in the shop until recently! Great person

Mike Parry's (presumably drunken) take:

@ALANMYERS1 Have you been sacked by Everton?

Hi Alan. All of us Evertionians love you. Maybe. but what's all the nonsense stuff about? Is there any clear message here?

No Alan. You stop trying to be some sort of martyr. You allegedly LOVE Everton. So can you please tell us what's going on.

Come on @alanmyers1 You can't go around slagging the club you claim to love. Why have you walked out on Everton?

@alanmyers1 is trying to put Everton FC down by pushing out silly little video clips. it says it all about his communication skills.

It says it all about you Alan that those now banging a drum for you are those who hate Bill Kenwright. About 13 people. You supported them

Above taken from Mike Parry's twitter account:

https://twitter.com/mikeparry8/status/439532970203185153

https://twitter.com/mikeparry8/status/439534708347920384

https://twitter.com/mikeparry8/status/439545206200094721

When did I say that?

In fact I said that it did look like something wasnt right at the club even if I do think its more likely to be with Elstone

I just disagreed with Brett when he said Kenwright always comes out with his hands clean

If something associated with BK is so much as mentioned in a negative light you always use some form of "he gets blamed for everything" As if things go on at the club without him being accountable, elstone reports to Bill, Myers reported to elstone.

Bill has enjoyed some reprieve with the appointment of RM and the transfer workings in the summer. He got credit for that. He cam be sure he's gonna get it if things are as ominous as it appears.

If something associated with BK is so much as mentioned in a negative light you always use some form of "he gets blamed for everything" As if things go on at the club without him being accountable, elstone reports to Bill, Myers reported to elstone.

Bill has enjoyed some reprieve with the appointment of RM and the transfer workings in the summer. He got credit for that. He cam be sure he's gonna get it if things are as ominous as it appears.

Ha ha thats because he does get blamed for everything

Your right though ultimately the buck stops with BK so IF there has been something sinister going on then he has to be held responsible.

A rumour I did hear yesterday from a very reliable source was that Roberto had asked the club to reign Myers in a bit because he thought that himself and the players were doing too much community stuff and it was impacting on the training

Ha ha thats because he does get blamed for everything

Your right though ultimately the buck stops with BK so IF there has been something sinister going on then he has to be held responsible.

A rumour I did hear yesterday from a very reliable source was that Roberto had asked the club to reign Myers in a bit because he thought that himself and the players were doing too much community stuff and it was impacting on the training

I can't see RM doing that. He's not the type of bloke to go to the chief exec, he would do it himself.

From what I heard thats exactly what he did do about 2 weeks ago, dont know if that was part of the reason for Myers leaving or not

He called RM a class act and said we are lucky to have him, don't think it's that.

The believed story is that Sun tan Bob was angered at Myers bringing the umbro deal under media spotlight to the extent that it highlighted How shit the kitbag deal is. There is rumblings that his popularity amongst fans and his refusal to bullshit them caused elstone great discomfort.

Rest assured, we have some real shit heads working in our club.

He called RM a class act and said we are lucky to have him, don't think it's that.

The believed story is that Sun tan Bob was angered at Myers bringing the umbro deal under media spotlight to the extent that it highlighted How shit the kitbag deal is. There is rumblings that his popularity amongst fans and his refusal to bullshit them caused elstone great discomfort.

Its a shame.

But I would say every club has shit heads involved. Seems to be the way of the modern game. In some ways...only in some Haf...we are quite lucky!!!

I obviously don't have any inside knowledge or sources, so this is just my opinion. But I agree with Haf that Myers went out of his way to praise and thank Roberto, so I can't see that he had anything to do with this. He's a genuinely nice guy Martinez, no act there at all.

This is all such a shame, both guys only joined in the summer and both had contributed hugely to the feel good factor around the club. Hope the next appointee carries on Myers' good work

Apparently Myers left due to disagreeing with Elstone on a number of issues and felt the relationship couldn't work. Myers will not do anything to drag the club through the mud in the press hence the minimal comment of "personal reasons" and his fast appointment to BRFC. He will genuinely be missed by fans and even players/RM.

Apparently Myers left due to disagreeing with Elstone on a number of issues and felt the relationship couldn't work. Myers will not do anything to drag the club through the mud in the press hence the minimal comment of "personal reasons" and his fast appointment to BRFC. He will genuinely be missed by fans and even players/RM.

If the board had anything about them they'd have backed Myers and got shut of Elstone. It's not like he's been anything approaching stellar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Soo....We heard anything from his replacement?

The minute Myers was appointed he spend a few days talking with fans on social media, doing press releases, hosting events and so far, i've not been made aware of ONE item from the new bloke.

Sorry to dig up old threads, didn't know where else to put it.

Soo....We heard anything from his replacement?

The minute Myers was appointed he spend a few days talking with fans on social media, doing press releases, hosting events and so far, i've not been made aware of ONE item from the new bloke.

Sorry to dig up old threads, didn't know where else to put it.

To be fair a load of junior season ticket holders were invited down to Goodison last week to watch the players train

I don't think anyone will ever be as full on as Myers was so probably a little unfair to compare them

to be fair I took my lad to the training session for his first time at goodison he is four. Everton pulled out all the stops, face painting,bags of goodies and I believe 7,000 fans attended.I thought it was a great day and made me proud to be a blue