IGNORED

Teams going down - who would you have?

None. They're all shite.

Why would anyone sign players from a relegated team? Wouldn't happen on our patch.

McCarthy, anyone? There are many reasons why a team goes down; it's not simply a reflection on the players.

In addition to Redmond from Norwich, what about van Wolfswinkel? He was sought after by Liverpool a while ago, but the risk was lack of BPL experience. He's struggled this first year, but I'd suggest he'll do better next season. Could be had for a decent price, too.

Edited by Cornish Steve

McCarthy, anyone? There are many reasons why a team goes down; it's not simply a reflection on the players.

In addition to Redmond from Norwich, what about van Wolfswinkel? He was sought after by Liverpool a while ago, but the risk was lack of BPL experience. He's struggled this first year, but I'd suggest he'll do better next season. Could be had for a decent price, too.

He could hardly do any worse. It's an interesting explanation for considering him as well, as I said that a "lot of people seem to overestimate his ability because the rags linked him to Man United at one point" last summer. I didn't imagine him being this bad either though.

I think we're going to try to sign Lukaku and loan Traoré for a full season btw to get our strikers for next season.

Cardiff and Fulham for sure, looking more and more likely to be Norwich now.

Redmond - Norwich

Dembele, Roberts - Fulham

Mutch - Cardiff

Pretty much this for me too - not sure about Redmond still. The young centre back at Fulham, Burns, may be worth keeping an eye on too.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Mitrigu at Fulham as he came with high stock but injuries haven't helped him. Also Hooper, van Wolfswinkel and Fer haven't set the world alight but I expect there'll be demand for them. Big move for Caulker too - he needs to be playing.

Pretty much this for me too - not sure about Redmond still. The young centre back at Fulham, Burns, may be worth keeping an eye on too.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Mitrigu at Fulham as he came with high stock but injuries haven't helped him. Also Hooper, van Wolfswinkel and Fer haven't set the world alight but I expect there'll be demand for them. Big move for Caulker too - he needs to be playing.

I wonder if spurs put any buy back clause in caulker's sale, or if he has a relegation release clause at a certain fee. I suppose we would have heard about it by now, the way agents leak things and the press speculate about everything! If Stones hadn't exploded onto the scene I would say move for Caulker all day long, but as it is I think he would be expensive and the money should be used up front

Id go for him even if sunderland stayed up. I've yet to see him lose the ball yet all season......serious!

Bossed the game at Goodison. Slows the game right down though. Everything's dead simple and executed with precision. Very good player.