IGNORED

Teams going down - who would you have?

Once again the season is nearly over. Any bargains to be had of the teams that could/will go down?

Sunderland - Johnson but I wouldn't bother

Fulham - none

Cardiff - Marshall the keeper is good but not really needed

Norwich - Redmond I would take that's about it

West Brom - Beraniho, good young forward. Maybe a bit of a scumbag so might not be down our street

We should absolutely try to sign Patrick Roberts and Moussa Dembélé from Fulham. If Aston Villa could find a way to go down I'd love Fabian Delph. Don't have a particularly strong desire to sign any player on the other teams. I'd look into bringing in Colback on a free and I'd have Adam Johnson if the price is right.

We should absolutely try to sign Patrick Roberts and Moussa Dembélé from Fulham. If Aston Villa could find a way to go down I'd love Fabian Delph. Don't have a particularly strong desire to sign any player on the other teams. I'd look into bringing in Colback on a free and I'd have Adam Johnson if the price is right.

Agree on all. Roberts will be incredible.

Edit: Trev, id have Marshall and Redmond as youve mentioned. If Robles goes, Marshall would be fab.

Edited by tenaciousj

Guest blueboy122

If WBA go down not looking likely now but I would love for us to get that Sessegnon think he is technically a brilliant player and a player that could fit straight into our system as a forward. He plays very similar to Suarez in my opinion. I know that he isn't the youngest but for a reasonable fee I would love him here.

Adam Johnson.. Never been convinced about him although after todays performance of Delafaou I would take him as we need another winger with Pienaar getting on and Delafao proving that he isn't quite as good as he thinks or Barcelona think he is.

Guest rusty747

Nothing against Robles at all but if Marshall is available from Cardiff I would snap him up. Natural successor to Tim in 2015/16 season if he can first live with a year on the bench and only playing in Cup matches.

Sunderland: Mannone, O'Shea, Alonso, Colback, Fletcher

Cardiff: Marshall, Medel, Mutch, Campbell

Fulham: Stockdale, Reither, Hangeland, Parker, Sidwell, Kacaniklic, Ruiz

Norwich: Ruddy, Snodgrass, Hoolahan

The 4 keepers are good enough to push for a starting place.

Fullbacks as we only have attack minded ones so would give us more options tactically.

CB's back up if we move one of the seniors on.

CM's needed back up.

We've got a good set of wingers so I've only included Kacaniklic for his potential.

Strikers good enough for 2nd/3rd choice.

Sunderland - Colback, Johnson, Westwood, Ki, Borini, Giacherrini

Cardiff - Marshall, Caulker, Mutch, Noone

Fulham - Dejagah (or however it's spelt), Kacaniklic, Holtby

Norwich - Redmond

Villa (getting dragged right in there) - Delph, Westwood

There are probably more players who I'd like from these sides but I tried to pick players for positions we actually need to buy players for.

Edited by Romey 1878

Quite a bit of the players mentioned are only at these clubs on loan though. I think I've read Swansea have already decided that Ki will be back with them next season. Alonso, Holtby, Borini are all loans as well I'm pretty sure.

Also, I've still seen nothing to suggest Redmond is going to be good enough to play for Everton. I'd rather give our own youngsters that spot.

None. They're all shite.

Why would anyone sign players from a relegated team? Wouldn't happen on our patch.

James McCarthey, Alcaraz, Kone, Robles? Granted the latter was on loan but still played in the relegation fight for Wigan.

There are some good players down there looking for to get at a better team and if you put them in a better team, they will play better football.

None. They're all shite.

Why would anyone sign players from a relegated team? Wouldn't happen on our patch.

Fucking hell Newty that caught a few out lad! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Villa - Benteke, Weimann, Delph

Sunderland - Wickham (not arsed about Colback)

Norwich - Redmond

Fulham - Mick DeJagger looks lively, Roberts & Dembele

Cardiff - Mats Daehli, Caulker