IGNORED

Victor Moses

not confirmed but on usual media outlets, WHU are slowing building a decent squad here and will be one to watch this season!

I'm almost positive everyone was saying the same thing last season when they got Valencia and Thingy-me-bob. They'll do what they usually do.

Guest rusty747

WHU about to sign Jelavic from Hull. Agree, they have a tidy squad now. So called big boys might be coming down to eath a bit this season. We need to make sure we are one of the teams up there, knocking them down a peg or two.

WHU about to sign Jelavic from Hull. Agree, they have a tidy squad now. So called big boys might be coming down to eath a bit this season. We need to make sure we are one of the teams up there, knocking them down a peg or two.

Moses & Jelavic aren't going to vastly improve what they already have.... That Payet though could single handedly get them in the top 6. Great player

Guest rusty747

Moses & Jelavic aren't going to vastly improve what they already have.... That Payet though could single handedly get them in the top 6. Great player

Totally agree but it does give them more strength in depth and that is where we still need to improve imho. I think we are better placed than we were with our youngsters coming through and new additions but I don't see Hibbo, Gibson, Pienaar etc as 'strength in depth.'

Enner Valencia was labelled the same

No doubt Payet's got quality, but will he last the season and beyond? Guess we'll wait and see :)