IGNORED

Victor Moses

Guest blueboy122

Of course, but only if he has the footballing skills, which for me are the priority.

What pacey player would you consider not to have footballing ability?

Yes mate really so why would you suggest him?

It was an ironic example because you seemed to be suggesting....

What pacey player would you consider not to have footballing ability?

....that having pace in itself made people decent players.

How about Sean Wright Phillips?

surely some fans of the lower leagues could point out some blazing players in the conference or summat..think it's all been a bit blown out of proportion this though...i think av was just suggesting we shouldn't spend loads of money on one player just because he has pace..when it would be slightly wasted in our slow team..or at least that's how i read it

Coleman is just as quick imo, Baines is no slouch either other than that id agree it's something we lack

Talking from an advanced positional perpective, someone who will be up against the oppositions defensive line who can make them change their depth.

Anyone remember Tony Daley?

Yes. Villa. From what I remember of him, give him the ball when he was standing still and he would look around like he had never seen one before but play into his path as he was moving he was brilliant. Scored a screamer at Goodison?

• 4 weeks later...

aaah, another exWigan player. I wish I was a journolist sometimes. transfer windows must be heaven for them; stay up all night partying then pull the story from your ass in the morning

edit: just saw the article is a month old.

Edited by Matt

aaah, another exWigan player. I wish I was a journolist sometimes. transfer windows must be heaven for them; stay up all night partying then pull the story from your ass in the morning

edit: just saw the article is a month old.

Oh yeah didn't notice that

just seen hes only 22, he seems to have been around for ages! 8m deal seems a bit much though.

22?!

Not to be a doom and gloom merchant but I'd rather we spend the £5m on Kone in a bid to get Moses (whilst obviously finding a bit more money to get the £8m quoted).

Wiki seems to have him nailed on his anyway;

On 9th July 2013, Moses was linked with a move to Goodison Park and is said to have told friends that he would love a move to Everton as he knows how good the music is in the Brick pub on County Road and fancies his chances at any dance off in there. Moses has been spotted looking at houses on Lodge Lane and in Raggas restaurant on Lark Lane enjoying a jerk chicken and a can of Rio.
Edited by Zoo